Options

Replies

• ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A kilt.
  • charlierodriguez2015
    Options
    I once tried on a pair of skinny jeans and the outline of my ding dong showed for all the world to see. Never again...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    I once tried on a pair of skinny jeans and the outline of my ding dong showed for all the world to see. Never again...

Oh yes, the highly coveted yet somewhat elusive ding dong outline.....

Personally, I would have purchased 12 to 15 pairs of these jeans.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I wear Levis. Probably have about 30 pairs in my closet. Mostly blue denim. some faded, some not, couple of black pairs. Beyond that, I have 1 suit that I wear when someone dies or get married. If, I'm not at work or on my motorcycle, I am wearing shorts.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Cant get skinnys over my calves, I rock 501 or Wranglers, Even these are tight but in all the right places. Shorts a lot of shorts, and some sweatpants but only in the house, while relaxing
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My husband says he like pants with a ballroom, not a vestibule.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Okay. . Just curious here. I would like to take sort of a poll. . .SERIOUSLY. I was just watching a style segment and this question

popped up in my mind!

How many men dream of rocking skinny jeans or already do? Why do you like or not like them?

Don't guys still wear dockers and such?

Guys what do you rock?

I can't even wear regular jeans with quads like I have, so skinny jeans would be a joke. But even if I could fit in them, I don't like the look.

I don't really rock much clothing wise. Generally dress in decent jeans or dress slacks (yes, Dockers), polos or nice button up.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    501's and I have actually begun liking Ralph Lauren... lose fitting, go with everything... a word to the dudes... be aware that fashion trends.. IF you are sitting on a 10 + year old blazer, suit, dress shirt... jeans, shoes, jacket, sweater... then IT is time to ditch some of that stuff... whether it is worn out or not...and for heavens sake... trade out the old underwear at least once a year
  • Cusneddie
    Cusneddie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ummm I ain't ashamed. I will wear the hell out of some skinny jeans!! Skinny jeans with a long sleeved polo shirt untucked is my Saturday Go Out uniform
  • emerge71
    emerge71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I dont like anything tight around my legs and *kitten*...unless its a woman lol
  • emerge71
    emerge71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    that came out wrong I said O dont like anything tight around my legs and junk...unless its a woman
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If your boyfriend wears skinny jeans you have a girlfriend :p
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Van Hussein ones, not my favorite. Ex-wife got them for me. Probably time to toss them.

My Levi's 559's are my favorite.

• MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i dont own, or wear any jeans. not a single demin item in my wardrobe
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    I just want to see men wear jeans that fit nice. Nothing attractive with a big, baggy butt of denim.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Black label, Matt Damon is 46

9i96dwa177bw.jpg

This. <3:p
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i'm just here to look at men...
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    No desire to wear skinny jeans. Pockets become fashion accessories if your jeans are too tight. I like being able to fit my wallet, keys and 2 phones in my pockets and still have 2 pockets to spare.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    At almost 46, "style" does not matter to me.
    Comfort and movement are far more important.