215 lbs Down 13 months In.

Options

Replies

• fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Extremely impressive well done! Averaging over 4lbs a week for more than a year is amazing. Did you lose much faster at the start?
    Thank you! Yes first 100 lbs on day 100. Then slowed up.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    You say an hour at the gym. What did you do? Circuit, weights, treadmill?

Thanks
    hi. All cardio. Treadmill. Elliptical. Some weight machines. Just kept my heart rate up to get most cals burned.

• larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing loss man! Truly inspiring!! Im also trying to eat high protein lower carbs. I've lost 61 lbs now and around 55 more to go to reach my goal of 225
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    larryc251 wrote: »
    Absolutely amazing loss man! Truly inspiring!! Im also trying to eat high protein lower carbs. I've lost 61 lbs now and around 55 more to go to reach my goal of 225
    thank you! Good job!!!

• MyWeigh58
    MyWeigh58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow! just wow!
    It's people like you who give me the inspiration to keep going. You show me that it IS possible to make it. Thank you for sharing.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    MyWeigh58 wrote: »
    wow! just wow!
    It's people like you who give me the inspiration to keep going. You show me that it IS possible to make it. Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you!!!!

• davidmcinally90
    davidmcinally90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! I've managed to lose 70lbs in just under 9 months. I feel like it's my head on someone elses body!!! I haven't been this size since I was 17 (I'm 47 now). Keep up the good work. You're looking great.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Well done!!!! I've managed to lose 70lbs in just under 9 months. I feel like it's my head on someone elses body!!! I haven't been this size since I was 17 (I'm 47 now). Keep up the good work. You're looking great.
    . That's awesome! Yes it takes a while to forget your not that person anymore. Even buying clothes it's hard to adjust to being on the avg side now and not the big man size. 45 yrs old here. Keep up the great work!

• cjuneau69
    cjuneau69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations! PS. I love the pose!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Great dedication. Please tell about loose skin. Do you have any? Did it get 'better' yet?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If I can just add to the chorus---amazing and awesome!
  • littlebritttfit
    littlebritttfit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    holy smokes! that's so awesome! fantastic job!
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome. I love your new style too! Fun to play with new looks with a healthier you!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations! PS. I love the pose!
    awwww. Thanks!

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    Great dedication. Please tell about loose skin. Do you have any? Did it get 'better' yet?
    i do have some on legs, arms and stomach and behind. Maybe a little better but still there.

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    Seriously awesome. I love your new style too! Fun to play with new looks with a healthier you!
    aww thanks. I've done alotta shopping for sure. Going from a 4xl shirt and 58 waist to a 34 waist and large shirt I can shop anywhere. Not good for my $$$ though. Lol

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Top Job!!! Looking good
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Top Job!!! Looking good
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!