215 lbs Down 13 months In.

Options
1235»

Replies

• CarolCan2016
    CarolCan2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your post is a real inspiration! I have 100 to lose and it can seem impossible! Way to go!!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You have done so well and come so far. Congratulations!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    What an amazing loss..well done. Thank you for sharing and encouraging and motivating others..
  • fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You have done so well and come so far. Congratulations!
    Thank u!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    What an amazing loss..well done. Thank you for sharing and encouraging and motivating others..
    thank you!!!

• suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You have done a stellar job and are looking incredible!! You are so inspiring!!! <3
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @fastpitch2015 I mean this sincerely, not questioning you, but how is this possible? Such a fast weight loss. What were your calories/day? Were you low carb?? Thanks! Congrats.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    suemcmurry wrote: »
    You have done a stellar job and are looking incredible!! You are so inspiring!!! <3
    thank u so much!

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    Bchlvr64 wrote: »
    @fastpitch2015 I mean this sincerely, not questioning you, but how is this possible? Such a fast weight loss. What were your calories/day? Were you low carb?? Thanks! Congrats.
    changed my whole eating lifestyle. Low carb high protein. All fresh. No bread, no soda , no sugar. No fast food. Only ate out maybe 2-3 times a month. If you prepare your own means you can control grease and salts. First 14 days I lost 31 pounds. On day 100 I lost 100 pounds. Then it just kept coming off. I started exercising and walking about 30 days after I changed my lifestyle. My doctor sent me to get weight loss surgery. I decided to do it myself without surgery. It's possible. If you set your mind and you work hard and don't cheat and no it's get healthier or risk not living anything is possible. I was 426 pounds on about 15 meds a day. After first 30 days I was on no medications. I'm 45 and feel 18 again!!!

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    Wow! Your post is a real inspiration! I have 100 to lose and it can seem impossible! Way to go!!
    Thanks. U got this!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    suemcmurry wrote: »
    Thanks!
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I cannot wait to make my own pic fitting my whole body in one leg of my old shorts. LOL! Seriously, congratulations and thanks for the motivation to keep plugging along!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    You are awesome! I cannot wait to make my own pic fitting my whole body in one leg of my old shorts. LOL! Seriously, congratulations and thanks for the motivation to keep plugging along!
    . Thank you! It was crazy being able to get in one leg. It's been a ride for sure! Keep it up!

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    Fantastic
    Thanks!
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Way to go
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Looking great! Way to go
    . Thank u!!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!