Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Hmm.
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ah he was just being an eejit by the sounds of it. You were just unlucky to be in front of him, but if it was someone else he would have said that to the other person.
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for being so kind! It definitely was an eye opener for sure.. this guy pulled up behind my car and rolled down his window just to yell that at me.. i just didn't think people like this still existed.. i seer it in the movies all the time.. or just hear about it.. it was very puzzling and i kind of froze at that moment.. thank you all again.. im going to use everyone's advice and use this as motivation not a break down.. i didnt eat my feeling this time .. Thank you again ❤

Don't be puzzled. The guy might have a crush on you. Maybe he think's you're pretty and was trying to tease you and stepped in it. That's the only reason that makes sense to me.
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What?! He pulled up behind you in his car just to say that to you?! What a piece of *kitten*. Sorry, that behavior just boggles my mind.

Girl, I hope you are able to shake that off. That is more a reflection of him and his struggles if anything; no reflection on you.

If it's any consolation, you are a beautiful woman. Keep killing it!!
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You sure he didn't mean PHAT?
    If that's not what he meant
    Of course you could always take a couple kick boxing classes and show him what you've learned?
  • focusunique
    focusunique Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for all the support and awesome comments. So much positivity is beautiful! Please know that each and everyone of you has helped me in your very own way. Im very thankful! Im going to go back to the gym today and be motivated more then ever!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I was power walking once and some guy yelled something about my "fat *kitten*" as they drove by in their sh*tty beat up truck. I walked faster. It totally did hurt my feelings...until I considered the source. You're doing what you need to do to be your best. Don't give two kittens about someone so ignorant that they'd actually roll up and say stupid stuff to you. Who does that? (A *kitten*, that's who!) You're awesome.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Move on. Get over it.
    Don't let it get to you or you will probably start feeling sorry for yourself.
    Just do what you need to do.

People are poopy heads.

You can lose fat if you need to and be thinner.
    He will likely remain a poopy head.
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    NiveaSoG wrote: »
    PennWalker wrote: »
    Thank you all for being so kind! It definitely was an eye opener for sure.. this guy pulled up behind my car and rolled down his window just to yell that at me.. i just didn't think people like this still existed.. i seer it in the movies all the time.. or just hear about it.. it was very puzzling and i kind of froze at that moment.. thank you all again.. im going to use everyone's advice and use this as motivation not a break down.. i didnt eat my feeling this time .. Thank you again ❤

Don't be puzzled. The guy might have a crush on you. Maybe he think's you're pretty and was trying to tease you and stepped in it. That's the only reason that makes sense to me.
    PennWalker wrote: »

This is very far fetched from reality.

A grown man does not try to appeal to a girl by hurting her feeling.

Unless - he has severe mental issues.

I agree, I was thinking he was a clod with mental issues.

Either that, or she was in his way in the parking lot and he was mad at the world and took it out on her.

To the OP, whatever his motives, he's a nut and what he did has nothing to do with your worth. Now you know who he is so you can steer clear of him.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    davidcliff wrote: »
    Of course you could always take a couple kick boxing classes and show him what you've learned?
    This needs to be a real kickboxing class then, not a cardio class.
    Get the ring time in.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    In junior high, I played field hockey. We were at an away game warming up as the buses were leaving. From a distance, I heard, "Hey #32! Lose some weight!". It hurt a bit, the worst part was not seeing the chicken who yelled that from the departing bus, being unable to stick up for myself. I was certainly the biggest on the team, wearing a size 12, could always do with losing some weight, so the moron was stating the obvious. I don't know who he is, but he must think quite highly of himself or (hopefully) grew the F up. As you experienced, some people never do.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    a few weeks ago while i was walking to the gym a car went past me and the lad in passenger seat shouted fatty.
    i was like erm ok then and the bloke who was walking behind me shouted what a dick head!
    which made me laugh.

I look at it like this.....Im 30 years old and have had people comment on my weight since I was probably 9years old. Iv heard it all and ya know what? in those years not one person has thought of anything new to say.

I brush it off with the knowledge that from my highest weight im down over 25kg and "only " have 20kg to go till i reach goal weight and when Im at goal weight and happy and proud of how far Iv come those twats who feel the need to comment will still be complete twats with no hope of being a better person
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    PennWalker, are you that clueless? People do this to young women all the time, no matter what their body type.

OP, just remember when people - male or female - pull this kind of juvenile stunt, it says a helluva lot more about them than it does about you. In fact, it tells you everything you need to know about them.

Too many people need to stand on someone else's shoulders to make themselves feel bigger. SMH.
  • akilia112010
    akilia112010 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The same person that's calling you fat will be the same person calling you beautiful once you reach your goal. Ignore the negativity sweetie.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    So today i had a great workout.. as i was leaving I HEARD (YOUR FAT)..Almost broke down.. i used to eat my feelings persay and i feel close to that again! Please help!
    Did you say f*** you? I would have.

• Ninjatio
    Ninjatio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Get angry.
    *kitten* like that is fuel for the fire. Adversity is good, it means you have something to fight.

Get stronger. If you aren't on a lifting program yet send me a message.