Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

married chit-chatters?

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Neeeeews flash, some, actually a lot, of those "flirty singles" aren't actually single.

Carry on. :bigsmile:

Big heaping serving of truth.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Neeeeews flash, some, actually a lot, of those "flirty singles" aren't actually single.

No way!!!
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member

This is true! I shouldn't have narrowed my comment to just single people, lol.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Wow there is life again.
  • StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Aw too bad this thread died.

@StelleInCielo Thanks for the CPR!
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I just got married 9 days ago so I can finally post in here lol

Megan,
    I'm at the other extreme, we were married 2/8/69.
    I tell folks I've been happily married for 25 years, which ain't bad out of 47! J/K

My motto: Happy wife, happy life. Pass it on to your Mr.

You're welcome! I have been married 20 years and my two sense is that husband and wife both have to be happy for the thing called marriage to work. It's a lifetime commitment not only to each other but to keeping life vibrant and interesting. I tell my hubby...I keep reinventing myself every couple years to keep him on his toes.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    My husband outwardly scoffs at the "happy wife, happy life" suggestion. He also scoffed when my dad, my granddad, and his dad, suggested that he learn the phrase "yes, dear." He said he's the leader of the resistance to husbands being submissive.

He talks a good game. :lol:
  • cahubbard6421
    We do need a leader....most of us buck the system because its sexy to see you guys get bent out of shape about it.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I just got married 9 days ago so I can finally post in here lol

Congratulations to you and yours. All the best for the future.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Nice to see all the new faces....welcome peeps B)
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,507 Member
    OK, time for an unofficial poll to all you married peeps (and those that don't know what they're missing): should the guys leave the toilet seat up or down?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    OK, time for an unofficial poll to all you married peeps (and those that don't know what they're missing): should the guys leave the toilet seat up or down?

Is this a serious question?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

Down.. I am not sure how you can ask this if you have been married for a while now.. surely your wife has suggested that she is tired of falling in, especially in the dark when she has to pee at night.
  • cahubbard6421
    If I can put it up when I go, why cant you put it down when you go?
  • RoxieDawn
    If I can put it up when I go, why cant you put it down when you go?

That's the way I look at it.

not the way I look at it.. I am extremely inconvenienced by the fact I cannot whip it out!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Actually, I want the lid closed, because I don't want toilet germs flying around the room when you flush ;)
  • cahubbard6421
    I am inconvenienced by the fact that I can whip it out but it isn't allowed in public.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017

Entire relationships could hinge on this issue. Just sayin'. For the record, my bride and I will have 40yrs of matrimonial bliss this coming May. And, I'm a seat down guy.

Congratulations on 40 years! That's awesome! and more so for being a seat down guy! :)
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member

Entire relationships could hinge on this issue. Just sayin'. For the record, my bride and I will have 40yrs of matrimonial bliss this coming May. And, I'm a seat down guy.

Holy *kitten*! See, you already know the answer!