Options
    I use double the coffee grains and drink in black
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Blonde, extroverted, and SKINNY please
  • fastforwardlthirty
    Options
    If you really want to know I drink it mostly with sugar free creamers that I am assuming are artificially sweetened, most flavors are pleasing. However if I don't have these on hand I will use splenda and half n half or milk. However if I am drinking it with a pastry or dessert (extremely rare occasion) I will drink it black to compliment the treat. I have shied away from buying coffee out because it seems like an extravagance.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    I take mine with 2 teaspoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of half and half. 70 calories. I drink 2 cups every day.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    One measured tablespoon of creamer in a 20oz mug. If I have coffee later in the day (which I often do) I drink it black or with Splenda.
  • KrisJ125
    KrisJ125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I make a homemade mocha: 2 cups coffee, 1 cup soy milk (unsweetened) and 1 tablespoon ovaltine = 3 cups of goodness to wake me up and keep me going.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Black, like my...car.
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Usually do a pour over with two tbs coffee & two packs of splenda but I'm currently on a pumpkin spice creamer kick....because, well....pumpkin spice.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    Usually do a pour over with two tbs & two packs of splenda but I'm currently on a pumpkin spice creamer kick....because, well....pumpkin spice.

Oooo!

Pumpkin spice anything FTW.

• Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Like I take my women, black.
  • dwaterfield
    dwaterfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I admit to being a coffee snob...I keep a coffee maker in my office because the stuff in the break room only has a passing resemblance to coffee. I drink that black.

When I go to Starbucks, especially since I started dieting, I usually get a quad espresso machiato (four shots of espresso with a little bit of foam on top). It's funny how often I've had to explain to a barista how to make that...I know they don't get it when they ask "what size?"

OK, TBH I will admit to the occasional PSL or caramel machiato. I usually do that when a) I've earned a Starbuck's reward and b) none of my friends can see me. :)
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I usually stick to coffeemate powdered creamer (a few tablespoons) with 2 packets of sweet and low.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    With three shots of espresso.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    With three shots of espresso.

Oh my God.

I would be babbling incoherently, LOL.

I mean...more than usual.

• katthouse499
    katthouse499 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just black
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Black most of the time. Sometimes with 15 mL International Delights or cinnamon or a splash of soymilk.
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    black , less cals ...
  • ShammersPink
    ShammersPink Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I drink to you in smoke-mirled, blue-black polished beans, bitter, and dependable.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    black, like the twisted recesses of my heart.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I take it straight to my husband because gross haha ;)