B00bs loosing your B00BS

Options
Okay so i started my weight loss journey this week and i have just been eating right exercise 1 hour a day weight and cardio has anyone lost there boobs ? Am scared ? Lol

Replies

• Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Most people do. I have not been that lucky. I've always had huge boobs so I suspect they'll be one of the last to go :'(
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    :D sorry...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk proportionally. I have big boobs exclusive of being fat. If you have boobs because you're overweight then you'll likely lose them. All the luck of the genetic draw.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Same here, mine were the last to go. I am very happy I lost weight, don't get me wrong, but I now have a pair of deflated balloons. I am probably older than you though lol.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Did you have boobs before you were overweight? I had boobs before I was overweight, so I imagine I will still have them after I lose the weight. I'm sure they will go down a bit, but proportionally, I imagine I'll still have them.

This. I had -5 boobs when I was originally a normal weight, pathetic boobs even at 250lbs and am basically concave now lol. If you've always been busy logically speaking I'd think you'd stay busty
  • Cbestinme
    Cbestinme Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    They may shrink a bit depending on how much they grew when you gained. I'm still figuring this out. :/
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    First in, last out, in general. The difference between big boobs and small is mostly fat, but where your body stores fat differs for each person. So for instance I'm lean, around 22% bodyfat, and my padding is on legs and butt, boobs tiny and always have been. Someone else may get to that 22% and have very slender legs and butt and keep their padding on the chest.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 Pounds before and I also lost my boobs. :( But honestly, my health is more important than my boobs. I gained back the weight with my second child and I'm bracing myself to be back in a floppy A-cup. haha
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Did you have boobs before you were overweight? I had boobs before I was overweight, so I imagine I will still have them after I lose the weight. I'm sure they will go down a bit, but proportionally, I imagine I'll still have them.

This. I had -5 boobs when I was originally a normal weight, pathetic boobs even at 250lbs and am basically concave now lol. If you've always been busy logically speaking I'd think you'd stay busty

Maybe you could buy some? :/
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    If yours are mostly glandular tissue, then you can be guaranteed they'll mostly stay, though they might shrink some. If they're mainly fat, then it'll depend on genetics and how much fat you end up losing.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I know I will, because at a normal weight, I was a 34B, and right now at 162, I am a 36D.

Does not bother me in the slightest. I felt very cute as a 34B. Right now I feel like a mountainous wet nurse.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I was fuller chested before I got big... but I was also 18 so I was always gunna lose the pert teenage boobs! But yeah. A cup now lol
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    OMG I hope I lose some - when I got my last mammogram I made a joke that they were probably mostly fat and the nurse was like nope, sorry they aren't, so I am not holding my breath. When I was thin and an A cup I was so happy. I went up to a 40 D and since I have not lost any actual breast size I am now technically a 34G (but since I can't find that anywhere I go with 36 DDD). I hate going to the store and seeing all the super cute bras for smaller breasted girls that I can't buy anymore (just saw some about an hour ago and was sad).