What Fast Food Restaurant have you never been too?

Options
This was a question on a radio show this morning and i found it interesting. 2 of the radio announcers had never had Taco Bell.

I have never tried Burger King or Pizza Hut.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    In 'n Out. I live in Ohio and they aren't anywhere near here.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    White Castle, Popeyes, In N out, jack in the box
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    In 'n Out. I live in Ohio and they aren't anywhere near here.

Same, except I live in KS. The closest one is in Dallas...8 hours away.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I've never tried, nor wanted to try, Arby's. The premise of heated lunch meat has always been a non-starter for me.

Being Canadian I've also never tried Sonic, Pop Eyes, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, all the American chains that don't have much if any presence in Canada basically. I totally want to have an Unwich when next we are stateside...so whenever your president no longer resembles cheetos I guess lol

I am Canadian as well, but we have Chipotle here. It's coming, Jessica! They are slowly coming to Canada lol.

I see it on Instagram all the time and saw it when I was in LA, but didn't get to go to Shake Shack. In N Out was good though.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I've never tried, nor wanted to try, Arby's. The premise of heated lunch meat has always been a non-starter for me.

Being Canadian I've also never tried Sonic, Pop Eyes, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, all the American chains that don't have much if any presence in Canada basically. I totally want to have an Unwich when next we are stateside...so whenever your president no longer resembles cheetos I guess lol

But Arby's is SO GOOD!!! They have other sandwiches if roast beef isn't your thing. I like the sandwiches, but I LOVE the curly fries dipped in their honey mustard. Well, would you look at that, my mouth just filled with saliva.

Haha living that keto life the curly fries are now lost on me! Even when I would've eaten fries...probably not theirs because the smell of Arby's is so off-putting to me, not sure why. My husband loves Arby's though ;)
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have never been to this Chipotle place.
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Jack in the Box even though I pass it twice everyday. Also never tried Sonic, the parking lot confuses me lol
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

I am Canadian as well, but we have Chipotle here. It's coming, Jessica! They are slowly coming to Canada lol.

I see it on Instagram all the time and saw it when I was in LA, but didn't get to go to Shake Shack. In N Out was good though.

Whaaaaat?! This is one I actually really want to try. Chipotle better be in Alberta in the next five seconds kthxbye ;) haha
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I have never been to Arbys', White Castle, or In and Out burger...*edited* neverbeen to Chpotle either
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I've never been to Chipotle, In-n-Out, or Panera. There are a bunch of others I've never been to, but those are the big chains that came to mind right away!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Sonic...I pass several when travelling south from NYC to Philly and southern Delaware, but just have never stopped. I should...
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    In-n-out, Five Guys, Slim Chickens (just opened nearby). Probably more that's only available on the west coast - I've got the south, central, and east parts of the US pretty much covered, LOL.

I wish I'd never been to Panda Express (yuck).
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I very much dislike Chipotle, but I do love Qdoba. It just tastes so much better, and their food has never made me sick.

Taco Bell. I've never been, and now I feel like I need to hold out. I'll go on my wedding night if that ever happens - make it special. :)
    Also, In & Out and Jack in the Box. None in the northeast US.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I haven't had Jimmy Johns. My husband really likes them, but always manages to go without me.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

Arbys is good but expensive.. Idk what you're talking about in "heated lunch meat"

Jimmy John's is sub par sub place. They literally put lunch meat on the subs and it's not even good lunch meat more like thin rubbers

I've never been to Qdoba and I'm dying to do it. I've just never had enough calories in the bank to do it.. maybe next Summer
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    There's a few but the big one I can think of is called new York fries
  • Mezzack
    Mezzack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    White Castle
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Jack in the Box even though I pass it twice everyday. Also never tried Sonic, the parking lot confuses me lol

The 2 times I went to Jack in the Box, I was more than disappointed. The workers were rude, and my food was less than good. I would not recommend it.