What Fast Food Restaurant have you never been too?

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I've never tried, nor wanted to try, Arby's. The premise of heated lunch meat has always been a non-starter for me.

Being Canadian I've also never tried Sonic, Pop Eyes, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, all the American chains that don't have much if any presence in Canada basically. I totally want to have an Unwich when next we are stateside...so whenever your president no longer resembles cheetos I guess lol

I am Canadian as well, but we have Chipotle here. It's coming, Jessica! They are slowly coming to Canada lol.

I see it on Instagram all the time and saw it when I was in LA, but didn't get to go to Shake Shack. In N Out was good though.

Whaaaaat?! This is one I actually really want to try. Chipotle better be in Alberta in the next five seconds kthxbye ;) haha

http://www.edmontonexaminer.com/2016/05/04/chipotle-is-coming-to-edmonton-in-2017

How far are you from Edmonton?
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I've never tried, nor wanted to try, Arby's. The premise of heated lunch meat has always been a non-starter for me.

Being Canadian I've also never tried Sonic, Pop Eyes, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, all the American chains that don't have much if any presence in Canada basically. I totally want to have an Unwich when next we are stateside...so whenever your president no longer resembles cheetos I guess lol

Arbys is good but expensive.. Idk what you're talking about in "heated lunch meat"

Jimmy John's is sub par sub place. They literally put lunch meat on the subs and it's not even good lunch meat more like thin rubbers

I've never been to Qdoba and I'm dying to do it. I've just never had enough calories in the bank to do it.. maybe next Summer

Arby's as far as I've ever seen is warmed roast beef lunch meat covered in what looks like Velveeta...no thanks haha. Good to know about JJ'S though, I've always heard good things!
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Sonic, Five Guys, In & Out, Culvers & Jack in the Box that I can think of.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »

But Arby's is SO GOOD!!! They have other sandwiches if roast beef isn't your thing. I like the sandwiches, but I LOVE the curly fries dipped in their honey mustard. Well, would you look at that, my mouth just filled with saliva.

Haha living that keto life the curly fries are now lost on me! Even when I would've eaten fries...probably not theirs because the smell of Arby's is so off-putting to me, not sure why. My husband loves Arby's though ;)

h8fbtbytewn5.gif
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    In-n-Out, Panda Express, and Chipolte off the top of my head. I've never actually been to Panera or Jimmy Johns, but I have been brought them to me free at work.

I really don't have a lot of interest to eat at those places or any fast food joint anymore either. If I am out traveling, I'd rather just stop by a supermarket with a good deli/quick service setup and eat there.
  • MoHousdon
    I have never been to Arbys', White Castle, or In and Out burger...*edited* neverbeen to Chpotle either

I don't think I've ever been to White Castle either even though it started in my hometown.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Arby's is awesome! Beef n Cheddar is sooo good... But while I am actively working on losing weight, NO FAST FOOD!

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    And I am surprised at how many of these places I have never heard of...
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Arby's is ok if you stay away from the roast beef. Not impressed with either BK, Jack-in-the-Box or JJ's.

Never been to White Castle (none around here in Texas), Five Guys or QDoba (altho they just opened one not far from the house that I might check out).
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    edited November 2016
    I've never been to McDonalds or Nandos. I've been to Burger King maybe 20 times in my life (and I'm old!), same for KFC.

I don't know any other fast food places so can't name them. Except for fish & chips or pie & mash or Chinese...I've definitely been to those a lot :smile: Oh and Dominoes pizza, had some of that once!

Edited to add Chinese, as I'm just about to order a takeaway :smile:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Shake Shack.
    Five Guys.
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    LOL, well almost every place listed here... In n' out, white castle, Arby's, Denny's etc. I've never even seen let alone been too. Funny.

I'm in Canada and there are Popeye's and chipotles every where around me, haven't tried them though either.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited November 2016
    Lots, probably many more than will come to mind, as if they aren't around here they won't come to mind.

Chik-Fil-A is one, Arby's, White Castle, In n Out (not here, to my knowledge), Nandos (I think it's new here). I've only been to a Taco Bell because people went there when drunk late at night sometimes when I was in school. Don't think I've ever had Little Caesars. I've bought soda at Jimmy Johns (all over here) but never food.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Arby's has the best fast food milkshakes. I love their vanilla shakes. Especially with a scoop of vanilla protein powder mixed in. So delicious.
  • CaptainJoy
    CaptainJoy Posts: 257 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Arbys is good but expensive.. Idk what you're talking about in "heated lunch meat"

Jimmy John's is sub par sub place. They literally put lunch meat on the subs and it's not even good lunch meat more like thin rubbers

I've never been to Qdoba and I'm dying to do it. I've just never had enough calories in the bank to do it.. maybe next Summer

Arby's as far as I've ever seen is warmed roast beef lunch meat covered in what looks like Velveeta...no thanks haha. Good to know about JJ'S though, I've always heard good things!

I stop at Arby's for their Turkey Gyros. Absolutely love it!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    There are a number of restaurants that have zero locations near me in Kansas so I have not tried them.
    Of the ones I have been near but have not tried- Church's Chicken, Chipotle, Domino's pizza, Planet Sub, Captain D's, a number of Chinese restaurants...probably a lot more fast food that are not huge nationwide chains. Dh swears I had had Popeyes food once but I don't think I did.
  • MoHousdon
    Where is there a Captain D's in KS?
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Fast food I got when I was a little kid, so i have been to most of those. Never eaten KFC, but have been to one of those KentakoHuts, where they stuffed a KFC, a Taco Bell and a Pizza Hut in one building. There are plenty of chain restaurants I've never been to though, like Applebees, places like that. Because we are lucky enough to have non-chain restaurants here. We go to some chain places too - Outback and Macaroni Grill, occasionally to a Chili's. Oh and Denny's for breakfast on Sunday, LOL.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    I have lived in arizona, SF, Portland, and now San Diego so I have always has access to all fast foods. I grew up with in n out so i always thought other people did too lol. Jimmy Johns isnt here yet and i miss it soooo much. its the BEST!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    White Castle. They don't have them in my area.