>More work on refinishing Kitchen
>debate the merits of moving 2 workout days to the weekend

That covers until about 2pm lol....

Hope everyone has a Blessed day.... :)

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Rest day (from exercise and everything else)

I have to be quite till everyone wakes up.. I don't sleep like a normal person..that's still about 2 to 2 1/2 hour a way... sigh lol

After that laundry, some other household chores and get ready for the new week..

Oh yeah during coffee time we plan what we eat for the day. That's the best part of the day.

I will post here from time to time during down times of day..LOL :)
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    My coffee bestie! <3
  • RoxieDawn
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    My coffee bestie! <3

Got some?
  • Grey_1
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Got some?

Here you go my friend.

4p9xiwi3218g.gif

• RoxieDawn
    Got some?

Here you go my friend.

4p9xiwi3218g.gif

Nom Nom Nom Nom..
  • Grey_1
    :)

Ugh - listening to the rain and thinking I'm not going up this morning - that means more coffee time...
  • likeahelicopter
    likeahelicopter Posts: 21 Member
    Gawn tae the gym this morning - huvnae been in yonks, so am pure dreading it. Then a might go tae the Christmas light switch oan wae ma pals, and then I'll dae some hoosework. A lazy Sunday all round, though.
  • RoxieDawn
    :)

Ugh - listening to the rain and thinking I'm not going up this morning - that means more coffee time...

Complete drought where I live.. we would all pay high dollar for rain at this very moment..
  • Grey_1

Complete drought where I live.. we would all pay high dollar for rain at this very moment..
    I seem to remember you mentioning what state you live in before...are you anywhere near the wildfires? I hope not....
  • RoxieDawn

I seem to remember you mentioning what state you live in before...are you anywhere near the wildfires? I hope not....

Live 2 hours south of some wildfires..we have reported fires started by car sparks in the road.. that is just aweful.
  • Grey_1

Live 2 hours south of some wildfires..we have reported fires started by car sparks in the road.. that is just aweful.
    That's just too close in my opinion.... :( Hoping for the best for you and everyone else in the area....
  • Grey_1
    Meh - weather cancelled. Blah
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I have skating tonight at 7:30 and a dinner for my team I think at 5 but I might bail on that
    Most likely as usual these days I have to run over to my parents place for an emergency. I've already been fielding text messages. it's hard dealing with people before coffee.
  • caroldutton
    caroldutton Posts: 10 Member
    I woke up at 5AM. Having my coffee and toast right now. Then my day begins with church this morning, then a nursing home visit. After that it will be late lunch and a nap. When I get up I have no special plans other than my walk and relaxing the rest of the day. Relaxing sounds amazing to me right now lol. Have a great day everyone!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016

Let me see if I can give you laugh..

We have two coffee cups.. One that say "Your Mug" (which is mine) and another 'Get Your Own Mug" (which is his).

I used "Get Your Own Mug" (I did not look it was dark earlier while he was sleeping)

He made coffee and put coffee in the "Get Your Own Mug" and handed it to me.. I said, that's "Your Mug" and he said no, you "Got Your Own Mug" and now I am drinking from "Your Mug" ..

we are quite confused on Sunday morning..
  • Grey_1

We have two coffee cups.. One that say "Your Mug" (which is mine) and another 'Get Your Own Mug" (which is his).

I used "Get Your Own Mug" (I did not look it was dark earlier while he was sleeping)

He made coffee and put coffee in the "Get Your Own Mug" and handed it to me.. I said, that's "Your Mug" and he said no, you "Got Your Own Mug" and now I am drinking from "Your Mug" ..

:D lol, sounds like my house.

We got my wife one that has 3 lines. The top line says "Shhhhh", the second in the middle says "Almost" and the last at the bottom of the cup says "You may now speak"

She always points to the top line lol
  • RoxieDawn

:D lol, sounds like my house.

We got my wife one that has 3 lines. The top line says "Shhhhh", the second in the middle says "Almost" and the last at the bottom of the cup says "You may now speak"

She always points to the top line lol

that's awesome!!!! :)
  • Grey_1
    What I'm doing is all changed up.

Food shopping
    House cleaning
    Laundry
    Cook dinner

So on and so forth.

My lady needs a nice rest day, so this old hairball going to make sure she gets it. <3
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    After I consume my first cup of coffee I will

- shower
    - yell at my 3 kids for no apparent reason
    - feed them
    - ground one of them cause I'm an evil mommy
    ..... now that I think about it, I'll just stay in bed and refuse to be a mom today lol
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Bewitched marathon. . Eat lunch ... nap... WWE Survivor Series at 7 ... eat pizza and wings .. bed