Cutting till Christmas ❄️

Options

Replies

• Jenmarcuson
    Jenmarcuson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Plus teen drama in my house- led to over eating ( and drinking).
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update @emilymaya16!

Sounds like you're doing great! And I think it's very noble of you to not step on the scale! Keep up the good work!

@Jenmarcuson the struggles are real! Tomorrow's a new day! Hope you can get back to it and be strong! ;)

• ktfranke
    Options
    Okay ladies... I've reached that point on the scale! The number that I've never been able to get past! In all my years of dieting and weight loss attempts, I've never been able to get past 139lbs! Well, today I stepped on the scale at 139.6 - My goal: 135lbs by Christmas! I have a great feeling that I will finally do away with that number that has plagued me all these years! I have a whole new lifestyle approach to health and fitness, and this time looks and feels different. I'm so excited!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm a little more chubby than most of you but I'm all in for 8 pounds by Christmas!
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Welcome @tesha_chandler!
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've been a good food logger this week which makes me happy - I've stayed close to my goals each day. Although I don't remember when I set the calories so I should go see what the weight loss goal is set at. Lol!

Also tomorrow will be day 4 of lifting for me this week which is on plan.

Cheers!
  • Jan2018
    Jan2018 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    ... consistency with lifting and HIIT workouts!

Hi @ktfranke Do you do lifting weight every day? And how long is it usually for your weight training session?
    I'm currently cutting down my calories intake so I'm in. Today's my weight lifting day.
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Welcome @Ensu2017! I do weight lifting workouts four days a week, High Intensity Interval Training twice a week, and I give myself one rest day! All my workouts are usually around 30-45 minutes long, but sometimes they go longer becomes I'm trying to reach a certain level of burn. I aim for a good 200-300 calorie burn each day.
  • Jan2018
    Jan2018 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    two meals today. Will see how the scale goes tomorrow. :)
  • ktfranke
    Options
    The calorie deficit fatigue is starting to set in... for the past few days I've felt a little sluggish during my workouts. And I've even been taking naps during the day! I'm raising my calories back to from 1,500 to 1,600. And I'm hoping the extra 100 calories will give me a little more pep in my step!
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I haven't been this consistent logging and working out for ages! Feels wonderful :smiley: Staying around my calorie target and it is showing in my abs already ;) I too, am getting close to my "plateau weight". I stepped on the scale and was down 5 lbs, water weight. 5 more lbs to my goal! I truly think I can get there by Xmas!
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Way to go @mrsmunde! Very encouraging update!
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Meal palnning, then off to get groceries for week! 5 more lbs to goal!
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    mrsmunde wrote: »
    I haven't been this consistent logging and working out for ages! Feels wonderful :smiley: Staying around my calorie target and it is showing in my abs already ;) I too, am getting close to my "plateau weight". I stepped on the scale and was down 5 lbs, water weight. 5 more lbs to my goal! I truly think I can get there by Xmas!

You are doing so awesome! No problem getting it done by Xmas. We're with you!!
  • Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need a 5lb cut by nyd
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Welcome @Coachjr29! Keep us posted on your progress! Good luck!
    [Sorry I didn't friend you, my husband has asked me not to friend guys in MFP!]
  • jacksonkris8
    jacksonkris8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll join ☺️ i'm pretty much doing the same. I'm only 4'11 so to lose weight i have to drop to 12-1300 cals a day.i cut sugar and sweets conpletely (even started black coffee which is surprisingly not that bad). I dropped almost 4lbs just in the past 4 days. I'm still having some carbs- around 80. I would like to be down to 120 for christmas.. only about 7 to go
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Out of the 180s! I am down 2.4lbs this week.

14-Nov: 181.4lbs
    21-Nov: 179lbs this morning!

My macro goals are - 1440cals 90C/64F/126P
    Avg from last week - 1535cals 114C/70F/115P (14Nov-20Nov)

Still working on upping my protein and reducing my carbs and fat.
    Worked out 2ice last week. need to up this as well
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Omoge25 wrote: »
    Out of the 180s! I am down 2.4lbs this week.

14-Nov: 181.4lbs
    21-Nov: 179lbs this morning!

My macro goals are - 1440cals 90C/64F/126P
    Avg from last week - 1535cals 114C/70F/115P (14Nov-20Nov)

Still working on upping my protein and reducing my carbs and fat.
    Worked out 2ice last week. need to up this as well

You're doing great! Keep it up, we're with you.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    I'll join ☺️ i'm pretty much doing the same. I'm only 4'11 so to lose weight i have to drop to 12-1300 cals a day.i cut sugar and sweets conpletely (even started black coffee which is surprisingly not that bad). I dropped almost 4lbs just in the past 4 days. I'm still having some carbs- around 80. I would like to be down to 120 for christmas.. only about 7 to go

You got this!! I tried the black coffee and couldn't do it. Have to have a half teaspoon sugar.