Just purchased 30 Day Shred

Options
What kind of results have people been seeing from doing 30DS?

I am 5ft 3" and weight approx 190lbs (UK)

Is there anyone out there who is a similar size/weight and if so what were your results?

I'd love to hear from everyone regarding weight and inch loss though for motivation!

I can't wait until it pops through my letter box :D

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    search '30 day shred' there are many threads about it wit before and after pics.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    AWWW YOU POOR THING!

you have all that torcher to come lol
  • Dramatic456
    Dramatic456 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay, get ready, because the first 5 day are going to feel brutal. You'll be walking around like you're 90! But it DOES get easier after day 7. I just finished my first week, and I lost only 1/2 a pound but I did lose 1 inch each of my hips and waist. NOT BAD FOR A WEEK! I've heard from other people on here that the big week for weight-loss is the third one, (once you build some muscle it starts burning the calories for you) Make sure you have some handweights of an appropriate size for your strength/ endurance. ( it requires them)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Awesome workout! I am still on level 1 but I am seeing some really good results. Jillian will kick you *kitten*!!!!

I have taken a break here and there and regretted it when I went back in. I plan on doing the remainder of the workout straight through because of this. I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    AWWW YOU POOR THING!

you have all that torcher to come lol

HAHAHHA, agreed.
  • bluebelle00
    Options
    The first few days are the hardest, but stick with it & it gets better. I'm on day 8, and I can definitely tell a difference in the tone of my muscles, especially my arms & calves.
    Make sure you have some light hand weights to use with it... I wouldn't suggest anything over 5lb.
  • stephaluphagus
    Options
    I haven't seen a lot of weight loss..I've done it for the last 3 months diligently..BUT I have toned up A LOT. So I'm thinking the reason I haven't seen a lot of weight come off is because I'm replacing fat with muscle..I'm 5'2 and was about 165 when I bought the 30 day shred. (6 months ago) I added running to my routine too speed up the weight loss about a month ago. I now weigh 151
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    the first few days are brutal and you can feel your muscles burning! after tho it gets easier...i just started level 2 today...i almost passed out tho because i have severe asthma! :( i pushed myself to the best of my ability...make sure you do 10 days of level 1, 10 of level 2 and 10 of level 3...and appropiate hand weights. my endurance is a lot better :)
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i agree with the above posts that the first few days are rough, i could barely walk right lol. but it gets better and i actually think level 2 and 3 are kind of fun. i am on day 3 level 3 and so far have lost 8 lbs and 10 inches...i started out at 200 lbs and im 5'4..i definitely think its worth a try, just gotta stick with it. good luck :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My first day resulted in aches for several days afterwards but now I feel soooo good when I'm doing, and after. I love it! :bigsmile: I've not noticed significant weight loss but as others have said, I have discovered muscles I didn't know I had, which is great. I'd definitely recommend it.
  • roobles
    roobles Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks you all for your replies...can I just ask (might be a silly question as might be part of the DVD) but did you do a warm up and cool down??

I also go to the gym and swim so I do some exercise so not a complete beginner so hopefully it won't hit me too hard :ohwell: well fingers crossed.

My sister bought the DVD but hasn't started it yet...after reading some great reviews and reading some threads on here I though I'd give it a go!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    torcher

:explode:

Sorry.....lol
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    My first day resulted in aches for several days afterwards but now I feel soooo good when I'm doing, and after. I love it! :bigsmile: I've not noticed significant weight loss but as others have said, I have discovered muscles I didn't know I had, which is great. I'd definitely recommend it.

Sexy *****:blushing:
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all for your replies...can I just ask (might be a silly question as might be part of the DVD) but did you do a warm up and cool down??

I also go to the gym and swim so I do some exercise so not a complete beginner so hopefully it won't hit me too hard :ohwell: well fingers crossed.

My sister bought the DVD but hasn't started it yet...after reading some great reviews and reading some threads on here I though I'd give it a go!

There is a warm up and cool down included with each routine. It's a great workout! The first few days may be rough, but push through it and it will get easier. And remember, it's okay to take a day of rest once a week to allow your body to recover! Good luck and enjoy! =)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options

I ride the stationary bike moderately for about 8 minutes even before I do the warm up on the dvd. I started it on the 3rd day, I helped me tremendously! Wish I had done it day one!!

Its a tough workout, but great results!!
  • bluebelle00
    Options
    There's about 1-2 min of warm-up at the beginning and the same at the end. You should definitely do some extra stretching before you start though....calves were my biggest problem - in the middle of the workout, I had to stop & stretch because they were burning so bad!