Cutting till Christmas ❄️

Options

Replies

• jacksonkris8
    jacksonkris8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It was easier with a flavored one.. like a Nantucket blend or something.. the plains are harder.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Coachjr29 wrote: »
    I need a 5lb cut by nyd

You got this!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    It was easier with a flavored one.. like a Nantucket blend or something.. the plains are harder.

Thanks, I didn't think about that. I just get the plain old Green Mountain breakfast blend. It's kinda rough.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm actually bulking right now, but it's good to see other ladies who follow the TLS program. I've been been a hard core fan of Muscle for Life and Legion for two years now! Best wishes on your cut - you got this!
  • jacksonkris8
    Options
    @alipsie19 yes esp if u try the Vermont green mountain.. that was my first one and i didnt spit it out LOL
  • alipsie19
    Options
    @jacksonkris8 you did better than me; I poured the cup in the sink!
  • jacksonkris8
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LOL i drink anywhere from 3-6 cups a day with 2-3 tsps of sugar in each. I literally put 9 tsps of sugar in a cup and was appauled ... that plus daily carbs was causing me not to gain. When u actually see it- it kind of clicks. So i know this is healthier and i think that tricked my taste buds lol
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress @Omoge25! Congrats! And welcome @jacksonkris8!

I've been bobbing up and down around my plateau weight of 139-140! It's psyching me out! Lol! But I'm gunna stay consistent with what I've been doing, and I know I'll see results! My body just needs time. I've lost 4.6lbs since I started about two weeks ago! Hoping to lose another 5 by Christmas! Love you all! Keep on keepin on!
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm actually bulking right now, but it's good to see other ladies who follow the TLS program. I've been been a hard core fan of Muscle for Life and Legion for two years now! Best wishes on your cut - you got this!

I started this morning, 4 day split. It was chest day and it called for a lot of presses! OMG!
  • ktfranke
    Options
    What is your game plan for thanksgiving?! If you don't plan ahead, plan to fail! Share any good tips and tricks you might have to come away from the holidays successful!
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress @Omoge25! Congrats! And welcome @jacksonkris8!

I've been bobbing up and down around my plateau weight of 139-140! It's psyching me out! Lol! But I'm gunna stay consistent with what I've been doing, and I know I'll see results! My body just needs time. I've lost 4.6lbs since I started about two weeks ago! Hoping to lose another 5 by Christmas! Love you all! Keep on keepin on!

Plateaus stink! But 4.6lbs in 2weeks is awesome progress! Rooting for you!
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    grapaj wrote: »
    leajas1 wrote: »

I started this morning, 4 day split. It was chest day and it called for a lot of presses! OMG!

Way to go @grapaj!!
  • dvmmcw4015
    dvmmcw4015 Posts: 16 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My diet has been horrible the last couple of months- going to get clean. Always my biggest challenge.
    Workouts have been good. Going on to week 6 of an 8 week strength and HIIT cardio program. I have seen some improvements in my physique but they would have been a heck of a lot better if I hadn't been eating so much junk!!
    Hoping this thread will keep me in line!
    Melanie
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Welcome Melanie @dvmmcw4015! I know how that goes! Sometimes our workouts and nutrition cancel each other out instead of working together to get results! Good luck with your goals! And keep us posted on your progress!
  • Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    Welcome @Coachjr29! Keep us posted on your progress! Good luck!
    [Sorry I didn't friend you, my husband has asked me not to friend guys in MFP!]

I totally understand. Not offended at all. I respect that.
  • dvmmcw4015
    dvmmcw4015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for the welcome @ktfranke.
    The thing I like about starting to clean things up again is the initial huge drop on the scale. I am down 6 pounds since Saturday. I know, I know, it's mostly water weight and some toxic flush, but at least my jeans feel better.
    Chest, shoulders and tris yesterday- every group is sore today.
    Some plyo and abs this afternoon.
  • ktfranke
    Options
    Phew! Finally home from the Thanksgiving travels! I wasn't in control of my food this week spent with family, so I'm excited to be home and back into a routine again! Not gunna step on the scale for a few days cause I'm sure it's gunna take a few days to regulate! Hope you all survived the holidays! And if you fell off the cut-wagon, it's not the end of the world, just pick it up again tomorrow!
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed my Thanksgiving :) I definitely over-indulged without guilt, afterall this time comes once a year, but ready to get back to my routine!
  • ktfranke
    Options
    It's been pretty quiet around here! How is everyone doing?! Here is my update!
    Starting weight: 144.6lbs
    Current weight: 138.8lbs!
    Hope you are all crushing your goals! Keep up the good work!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    @ktfranke
    Yeah, sorry. I think I entered too many challenges!
    Steps, plank, water, mileage...This one fell through the cracks! Your numbers look like you're staying on track. Great job!
    I ended losing 7.6lbs and 3.9%bf. Still hanging in there. Keep getting after it!! :smiley: