Replies

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    6 yrs??? Dang...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It's been almost 2 years here and I am going effing crazy. Can not imagine 6. Mine at least completely crushed his pelvis and has a valid reason... oh and the fact that it's gotten to where he is such a dick I don't want him to touch me.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    A relationship can't survive without sex. You need to talk to him about this as it's unreasonable for him to withhold sex (especially for 6 years). He will have his reasons and you may not like them but it's better to address that this is an issue.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It's been almost 2 years here and I am going effing crazy. Can not imagine 6. Mine at least completely crushed his pelvis and has a valid reason... oh and the fact that it's gotten to where he is such a dick I don't want him to touch me.

He's probably become a jerk because he's as sexually frustrated as you are, and probably insecure because he can't perform for you. Maybe if you tried a little touching. Stroke his head as you walk by. Or his arm. He'd probably be so shocked he might smile at you.

Thank you but he was a jerk before his accident, it's only gotten worse. I know he is frustrated as am I, I understand that. I have done all the touching stuff, he doesn't reciprocate. It should be a two way street. We have been to a sex therapist and marriage therapy in the past year and a half. He chooses to continue to be mean and selfish.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    ktkdmommy wrote: »
    Have sex!! 6 years??

Either he has a medical issue, is secretly gay, or is getting it somewhere else.

he might be asexual or just have a low drive too. sexuality is actually a pretty wide spectrum. and compatibility is a thing - you can get two people who are miles apart on that spectrum and neither of them is unhealthy or wrong. they're just too different to mesh well together.

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Have sex!! 6 years??

That toddler in your background doesnt add to 6 years

Maybe she's babysitting? Lol

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Sex is good for the relief of headaches. He's probably got a headache from not busting in the past 6 years. Either that he hides in the bathroom with his cell phone for a bit after dinner...
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Last time I checked when I have a headache and have sex it makes the headache go away, your endorphins, better than pain meds... maybe thats just me..

Do what the rest of the world does, get you a steady supply on the side...
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

Do what the rest of the world does, get you a steady supply on the side...

..........srsly?

Maybe I should have used sarcasm font...
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Have sex!! 6 years??

Either he has a medical issue, is secretly gay, or is getting it somewhere else.

he might be asexual or just have a low drive too. sexuality is actually a pretty wide spectrum. and compatibility is a thing - you can get two people who are miles apart on that spectrum and neither of them is unhealthy or wrong. they're just too different to mesh well together.

Sounds like a medical issue to me if that's the case. It can be dealt with if there's the will to consult a doctor. I can see a delayed or lower sex drive making things go from the average every couple of weeks to every month or so, but 6 years? I stand by my assumptions.. something is wrong. I have a good friend who stays with his wife and they treat their marriage more like a business and they both see who they want, including each other if they feel like it. Each to their own I guess. But six years, maybe he has ED and just hasn't said anything. Again, a medical issue, one which can have other causes (not to mention serious causes).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am sure publicly embarrassing him will TOTALLY help.

Great job.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    OP really needs to come back and clarify.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Already deactivated. smh
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    This has got to be some kind of record.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Already deactivated. smh

This thread needs to die off then. Hopefully with that human flesh one. :mask:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    The OP said she hasn't had sex with her husband in a number of years; there was no mention of anyone else.

..... just an observation
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Speculation:

Think someone she knew saw this and she got embarrassed? Or is this a troll post?
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I can't help but think that it isn't hard to "get caught" by someone you'd rather not see what you posted. I hope that's not the case because we simply don't know her situation.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I can't help but think that it isn't hard to "get caught" by someone you'd rather not see what you posted. I hope that's not the case because we simply don't know her situation.

True. But it doesn't stop people using these forums to bad mouth their spouses and whine about their crappy relationships. Your spouse probably knows what user names you use, especially if you've been on here a while. I guess some people don't care, or maybe they want their spouse to see what they really think of them?