Not losing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• mdayishere
    mdayishere Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey I checked out your food for the last couple of days, and it looks like to me fruit and veggies and lack of water could be the culperate! Try to eat a small amount of something every 2 hrs fruit or veggies for snacks and a serving of water. Hope it helps I wish u luck on your journey :)
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think I've got my diary open now. I really appreciate all of the outpouring of help!! Definitely helping my esteem. And now I'm regretting throwing away my breakfast because I was mad at my weigh-in results...guess I needed those calories for my metabolism!

Aww, sorry your esteem was so low. From what I can see, you're doing the right things; you just need a bit of tweaking! More fruit & veggies would definitely help for nutritional content. Also, agree about upping your calories. I'm shocked at how much I have to eat to get my muscles and body the energy they need. Seems counter-intuitive, but the scale was jammed when I was eating about 500-800 less than I do now. Bodies are funny things!

And yeah, the downfall of those types of contests really is that they measure only one thing. You may be melting off inches! Maybe you could try measuring and tracking for your own sanity, even if it won't help with the contest.

Good luck! :)