Battling the BACK FAT BEAST (Pix - Not for the squeamish)

Options

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow huge difference! Especially from just a couple weeks ago :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    What a big difference! Congrats on putting in all that hard work!

I did not take "before" pictures. Kinda wish I had, now. :D
  • Ruder94
    Ruder94 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    First of all, Kudos to you! You should be very proud of your accomplishment! I admire your courage to share your progress. I hope to be able to do the same sometime! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work!!
  • JoyCurl
    JoyCurl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    very inspiring!
  • Antlerdancer
    Antlerdancer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Do go on! Isn't it so cool to be able to not only feel and see on the scale, but actually SEE the changes in your body because of your commitment to health? Soo great! Thank you for sharing these pictures! :)

I have just started getting rid of my own inflatable ham! Day two of my new healthy lifestyle and I'm excited to get where you are now. Thanks for the motivation!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS WOW what a difference. All your hard work is paying off, you look awesome. I know you will reach your goal
  • nikkidee1983
    Options
    Wonderful Job! What have you been doing to work on those areas? I have a similar problem.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Your dedication shows :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DawnyB1210
    DawnyB1210 Posts: 55
    Options
    You are an amazing, brave, beautiful, strong lady and an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    WOW! WTG! You look GREAT!!! What a difference!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow you are brave that is one of the parts of my body I hate the most. The difference is amazing keep it up!:drinker:
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    :drinker: Amazing work!!! You look incredible, and I am sure you are feeling incredible...keep it up!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!!! This is just what I needed today - I have 70 pounds to lose and I'm feeling very 'give up-y' today. I have to come to MFP forums almost every day to remind myself that this is a process that is going to take months - not a few weeks. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Definitely nice to see your progress in pics -- makes it much easier to stay on track.

On another note, when you're that much overweight and lose it, you still end up having a lot of extra skin -- especially if you also had kids in there.... so its almost impossible to become a hardbody all over without some "help" :) I'm saving for my help next year I hope! Would be nice to get rid of 20 pounds of extra skin that isn't going anywhere any other way :)

You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • fatgirlwalking
    Options
    I just took similar pictures a few days ago and was scared of being laughed off the site. I will definately be posting now.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

Congratulations on the progress and keep on keeping on!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You can definitely see the progress! Congrats to you & keep it going (right out the door)! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!