Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing "let him deal with it" isn't an option.

I want him as far away from that room as possible. I haven't even gone down to look at it yet.

You gotta post a photo of the floor.

I'm guessing that it looks like it has a bad case of poison oak.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    First round of voting finished in the local hiking calendar contest. Did not place in any month.

That sucks. On the other hand you own your work and can make your calendar, which will probably outsell theirs.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm guessing "let him deal with it" isn't an option.

I want him as far away from that room as possible. I haven't even gone down to look at it yet.

Too soon? :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    You did want shabby chic though right?
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @littlemissbgiff I understand your frustration and anger. Maybe go with they are your family and friends they will not care if isn't painted to perfection. They are coming to your place to share the holiday with you, not pick at your floors. Or, at least that is what I am hoping for. It is a gorgeous room, I can only imagine what the rest of the place looks like.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Seriously. He showed me the floor. Then saw a shoe print in the paint. Accused one of the kids of walking thru the paint. Walked into the dining room to get a closer look at the shoe print. Not only was it his, he walked thru wet paint to get to it. I am not quietly exploding on the inside.

You could always say it's the new trend, then distract everyone with punch and pie. That or cat memes.
  • km8907
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Seriously. He showed me the floor. Then saw a shoe print in the paint. Accused one of the kids of walking thru the paint. Walked into the dining room to get a closer look at the shoe print. Not only was it his, he walked thru wet paint to get to it. I am not quietly exploding on the inside.

You could always say it's the new trend, then distract everyone with punch and pie. That or cat memes.

Aka punch your husband then eat pie.
  • km8907
    Options
    I'm imagining a lot of angry typing and kittens being thrown right meow.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else hate peeling oranges? It's so much damn work just to still have all that white part still all over the orange.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Does anyone else hate peeling oranges? It's so much damn work just to still have all that white part still all over the orange.

I actually like peeling oranges...I treat it like a challenge...but then again, I'm a little OCD like that
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Plus...the smell...yummmmmmmm!

And fun fact: If you squeeze the peel of an orange over an open flame, the spritz of oil ignites
This discussion has been closed.