What would your last meal on earth be??

Options

Replies

• loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    this is hard oh my... i think i would buffet all day long.... seafood,meats,sweets,alcoholic drinks, chocolate,pizza, too many foods i love,....
  • hng2101
    hng2101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Steak

Followed by Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice cream :-)
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Y'all are making me VERY hungry... :-) I'd have to go with a well seasoned filet minon, lobster bisque, and that cheese cake someone meantioned earlier....
  • ShannonGeorgopoulos
    Options
    Fruit Salad..........lol. :tongue: No, it would be a home made beef burger with every condiment on it in my fridge. Fried French Fries with Gravey smeared all over it. For dessert, strawberry cheesecake. I haven't had a piece in nearly two years! Drink; Coke, real coke, not Diet or Zero, full on sugar buzz!!!!
    Not exactly the healthy choice for a last meal.
    If God was to rate me on the last meal and it determined whether I went to heaven or hell. :devil:
    I would go to hell.....lol. :smokin:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I saw this same question a few month's ago, although I think it was your last meal on death row.

Mine would be:
    Godfather's large meaty pizza with no bacon
    Chickfila cookies & cream milkshake
    Little Caeser's crazy bread
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. Fried chimichonga with chicken, and refried beans and rice for a side, chips with queso and peppers. salsa too. and sweet tea. If I had time left after that I'd make brownies or my lime cake at home.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Mine could be anything as long as it included garlic bread and for dessert I'd have trifle AND tiramisu.
  • Rhea81
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:

MMmmm..... Great choice!!!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I swear I wouldn't trade my goat's cheese salad for anything else... so I'd have the goat's cheese salad (with extra cheese since its the last day on earth).
  • sexandthecitygal
    Options
    Ummmm...cheesecake for me too!!
  • cuckoo879
    cuckoo879 Posts: 11
    Options
    AYCE korean BBQ, with beef tongue, BBQ ribeye, BBQ chicken, spicy Korean BBQ pork..etc

Follow by Strawberry cheescake ice-cream~

I would die happy
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Beer is a meal right?

If it's a dark heavy lager yes!!! Agreed!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Chickfila cookies & cream milkshake
    [/quote
    When I moved from Virginia to Seattle, WA I missed Chik-Fil-A more than anything else!! Ahh!
  • ShannonGeorgopoulos
    Options
    Beer is a meal right?

Ha Ha. Sure it contains Barley!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse ribeye steak, salad, baked potato....Lots of rolls with cinnamon butter and a strawberry banana margarita!
  • Rhea81
    Options
    Beer is a meal right?

You just made my day a little...

.... mine too!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Chili Nachos from Applebee's - my mouth is watering so bad right now!
  • mbb0301
    mbb0301 Posts: 33
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:

I'm with you on the red velvet cheesecake (my FAVE).....of course this would be after a whole big greasy pizza
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta with a glass of wine....or 5....
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    all the fried seafood and french fries I could eat with a side of taco bell and a half gallon of blue bell cookies and cream for dessert! Maybe some buffalo wings for an appetizer!