Replies

• WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    Sushi, mashed potatoes, chips with salsa & guacamole and reeses!!! LOL
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    A whopping calorie laden chinese, followed by White chocolate cheesecake and subway cookies (being greedy here!)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake for dessert:heart:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    sushi as the main course:heart:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thai pumpkin curry ffrom Exotic Thai, Dirty Martinis and any other fun drinks I rarely/never drink because of calories. Then I'd head over to the Cheesescake Factory for dessert. I would sample one of every flavor of cake they have there.
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A Marie Callender's Chocolate Silk Pie- as much of it as I could wolf down.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    PIZZA! Sausage, mushroom, onion, green peepper! extra thin crust!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh and id wash it down with 2 bottles of wine!
  • kelseyk14
    kelseyk14 Posts: 95
    Options
    A trip to a frozen yogurt place like Fro Yo with Cake Batter Yogurt with cookie dough, brownie, lots of candy and sprinkles piled HIGH!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    To start...a kobe steak medium rare to rare covered in peppercorns. Then sushi. Then some grapefruit basil sorbet. YUm. Oh god I'm hungry now.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    easy...... an ice cold beer, a GIANT chicken fried steak, with tons of gravy, Beer..... steak fries, beer...... onion rings, a beer......green beans, perhaps another beer....... then on to the Mexican food....... beef burritos, a side of chili con queso, chips & salsa and a 64oz Margarita to wash it down with... then for desert, 1 gallon of Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream.....
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    easy...... an ice cold beer, a GIANT chicken fried steak, with tons of gravy, Beer..... steak fries, beer...... onion rings, a beer......green beans, perhaps another beer....... then on to the Mexican food....... beef burritos, a side of chili con queso, chips & salsa and a 64oz Margarita to wash it down with... then for desert, 1 gallon of Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream.....

That sounds absolutely amazing...
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    this is hard oh my... i think i would buffet all day long.... seafood,meats,sweets,alcoholic drinks, chocolate,pizza, too many foods i love,....

Yep, me too! Then when I couldn't eat any more (or so I thought) I would have a huge slice of my Mom's Tabasco Cheesecake!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    An Ice cold Heinikin Beer , one 5lb lobster, a tub of melted butter, and a bib.

Dessert - chocolate lava cake
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    My last meal would defo be, crispy beef in OK sauce, special fried rice, prawn crackers and some salt and pepper ribs on the side! Dessert would have to be Hersheys Mile High Brownie Pie! Bloody gorgeous!!!! (and I'm not even American!!!) x
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    I've put FAR too much thought into this!

Canapes - smoked salmon blinis, duck confit canapes, goats cheese and red onion marmalade canapes, miniature toad in hole canapes. Lots of champagne.

To start... a seafood platter of grilled lobster with butter, stuffed and battered huge prawns and calamari, with garlic mayonnaise. More champagne!

Moving on to... a massive kobe fillet steak (blue), with a jug of dianne sauce. Proper chunky chips (fries), onion rings, green salad with ranch dressing, and garlic bread. Appletinis to drink.

For dessert... warm homemade triple chocolate brownie with hot butterscotch sauce and ice cream.

And to top it all off... a cheeseboard with brie, goats cheese, roquefort - amongst others! With different breads, crackers and fruit.

A pot of twinings english breakfast tea and some chocolate orange truffles.

I shouldn't have done this - i'm literally drooling!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    An Ice cold Heinikin Beer , one 5lb lobster, a tub of melted butter, and a bib.

Dessert - chocolate lava cake
    THIS!!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    All you can eat Buffet.
  • mcottle292
    mcottle292 Posts: 60
    Options
    Carbs! Lots and Lots of Carbs! Breads and processed sugars!