Blindfolded, what's your favourite part of your own body?

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    This thread is useless without pics.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    The feel of the curve of my hips, especially when laying down on my side.
  • _dixiana_
    Tits

You win :D
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    I don't know, but
    L7eUqvVykPu1y.gif[\img]
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    My shape (with clothes, on it)! Even when I was 1 pound away, from being obese; I didn't look it because I grew wide, instead of my stomach growing out in front of me; so I maintained a thin side profile look & I never had a, double chin; plus my breasts didn't grow either (I consider that, a great thing because they were, already 36 C's & if they grew, they might've deflated; as well)!
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    My hips and ribs!
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    My hips and butt...I can actually feel my hipbones again...and my butt feels like a butt again!

What was it feeling like before it was feeling like a butt again?

• Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Blind fold me and let me figure which one is feeling my favorite body part.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    The biggest thing I always notice between weight loss and gain is the addition and loss of flexibility. I LOVE how much more felxible and less exerting it is to move/bend when I am trimmed down. Conversely, when pudgy I make those old-guy pudgy boy sounds when bending and moving, which I hate.
  • demnupes
    demnupes Posts: 1 Member
    Legs for sure... it's the only thing that comes natural for me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hips or boobs
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    edited November 2016
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    The biggest thing I always notice between weight loss and gain is the addition and loss of flexibility. I LOVE how much more felxible and less exerting it is to move/bend when I am trimmed down. Conversely, when pudgy I make those old-guy pudgy boy sounds when bending and moving, which I hate.

Yeah, this is pretty much me...I put on about 10 Lbs while nursing an injury for about 15 months...it definitely sucks.
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    boobies haha
  • I can't be the only guy thinking of this answer that will definitely be censored.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    I got my honey a nice alpaca scarf for Xmas a few years back. It's very soft. It's heavy and thick enough to block out all the light, and long enough to tie around somebody's head.

shupaca-alpaca-scarf-neptune.jpg

I'm allergic to wool and cashmere, wonder if alpaca would be better?!! Any itch?
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    I'm changing my mind. It's my legs now. They weren't much use a few years back, but this morning I was able to do a pretty exhausting leg workout. They've actually come much farther than any other part of my hairy old body.
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    Who cares?

Your favourite part of your body. Why is this information useful to me? Please tell ;)

You are such a muppet. What did you think this room was going to be when you entered?

Looks like jake just gave cutaway a hulk hogan leg drop lo
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    :D Love it :)
  • _dixiana_
    Tits
    Ten awesomes. Come out and confess to Reverend Cutaway.

You'll never catch me alive!
    Not you, sunshine. But the secret lurkers. Thy will be judged and found wanting.

Actually, nine. I awesomed it too. But I'm a hypocrite.

*raises hand* I awesomed it.