Blindfolded, what's your favourite part of your own body?

Options

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    I can't be the only guy thinking of this answer that will definitely be censored.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I got my honey a nice alpaca scarf for Xmas a few years back. It's very soft. It's heavy and thick enough to block out all the light, and long enough to tie around somebody's head.

shupaca-alpaca-scarf-neptune.jpg

I'm allergic to wool and cashmere, wonder if alpaca would be better?!! Any itch?
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I'm changing my mind. It's my legs now. They weren't much use a few years back, but this morning I was able to do a pretty exhausting leg workout. They've actually come much farther than any other part of my hairy old body.
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    Who cares?

Your favourite part of your body. Why is this information useful to me? Please tell ;)

You are such a muppet. What did you think this room was going to be when you entered?

Looks like jake just gave cutaway a hulk hogan leg drop lo
  • Grey_1
    Options
    :D Love it :)
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Tits
    Ten awesomes. Come out and confess to Reverend Cutaway.

You'll never catch me alive!
    Not you, sunshine. But the secret lurkers. Thy will be judged and found wanting.

Actually, nine. I awesomed it too. But I'm a hypocrite.

*raises hand* I awesomed it.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I hit awesome more than once, but it only accepted it once, sadly.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I'm changing my mind. It's my legs now. They weren't much use a few years back, but this morning I was able to do a pretty exhausting leg workout. They've actually come much farther than any other part of my hairy old body.
    That's cool, you can always change your mind. Awesome that you've made so much progress! It's nice when you can't decide which part of your body you like the most due to improving throughout.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    That's cool, you can always change your mind. Awesome that you've made so much progress! It's nice when you can't decide which part of your body you like the most due to improving throughout.

It's one of the very few benefits of being so busted up before, nowhere to go but up! :D
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

It's one of the very few benefits of being so busted up before, nowhere to go but up! :D

Exactly!
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Tits
    Ten awesomes. Come out and confess to Reverend Cutaway.

You'll never catch me alive!
    Not you, sunshine. But the secret lurkers. Thy will be judged and found wanting.

Actually, nine. I awesomed it too. But I'm a hypocrite.

*raises hand* I awesomed it.

Same.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I got my honey a nice alpaca scarf for Xmas a few years back. It's very soft. It's heavy and thick enough to block out all the light, and long enough to tie around somebody's head.

I'm allergic to wool and cashmere, wonder if alpaca would be better?!! Any itch?

It's very soft, not itchy, strangely dust and dirt resistant, and I think it's hypoallergenic.

Just googled it for you and found this:

3. They grow superlative, hypoallergenic fleece

Alpaca fiber is much like sheep’s wool, but warmer and not itchy. It is lacking in lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic and also allows it to be processed without the need for high temperatures or harsh chemicals in washing.

and

Alpaca fleece is the natural fiber harvested from an alpaca. It is light or heavy in weight, depending on how it is spun. It is a soft, durable, luxurious [1] and silky natural fiber. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.[1][2] Alpaca is naturally water-repellent and difficult to ignite.[3]
  • _dixiana_
    Options

It's very soft, not itchy, strangely dust and dirt resistant, and I think it's hypoallergenic.

Alpaca fiber is much like sheep’s wool, but warmer and not itchy. It is lacking in lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic and also allows it to be processed without the need for high temperatures or harsh chemicals in washing.

and

Alpaca fleece is the natural fiber harvested from an alpaca. It is light or heavy in weight, depending on how it is spun. It is a soft, durable, luxurious [1] and silky natural fiber. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic.[1][2] Alpaca is naturally water-repellent and difficult to ignite.[3]

Look how helpful you are with people's blindfold needs. :D:p
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Legs

And that's just barely ..
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options

and

Next episode, we'll talk about how zip ties can be used for home repair projects or to restrain a lover.

zip-tie.png
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Informative thread and truly a public service ~!~
  • _dixiana_
    Options

and

Next episode, we'll talk about how zip ties can be used for home repair projects or to restrain a lover.

zip-tie.png

This might need it's own thread. I'm listening.