What did you have for lunch?

Options

Replies

• Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Seems Panera Bread is the most healthiest thing for me. I had a roasted turkey flat bread, Mac & cheese,spritzer and was able to stay under 600 calories without feeling dead inside hungry.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Half a pound of pasta - 815 calories. Did a lot today, so it fit.
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Quinoa, chickpeas, and basil tossed with olive oil, lemon, and za'atar, with a side of cherry tomatoes that I forgot to mix in so I just had them in two separate mason jars at my desk :) It was way light on calories, only like 300 but with all that filling protein it took me half the afternoon to eat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    U2R2 wrote: »
    lunch.jpg

wow thats a tiny lunch!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Today I had a bagel thin and a vegan Boca patty, with an apple. I threw some chili sauce on the "burger" and some raw red onions. Holy heartburn. Mistake. I still feel it, workouts and dinner later.
  • bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had 2 Heck sausages with one slice of white bread and a small amount of ketchup, a babybel light and a muller light vanilla yogurt :)
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This with an ounce of raw baby spinach--it's one of my favorite recipes: http://fitmencook.com/hi-protein-hearty-tuna-salad/
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I haven't had it yet, but I'm going to have a salad with smoked trout and champagne vinaigrette.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh man, wish I'd taken a picture - Fish tacos with Trader Joe's reduced carb tortillas, cod, broccoli slaw, and some grapes.

Love these threads, I get so many great lunch ideas :)
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    PB&J Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread and a Toasted Vanilla Coconut Greek Yogurt. Not as creative as the rest of you but hits the spot every time!!!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken fried cauliflower rice. Honestly I don't miss the rice at all. Cauliflower makes a smokin rice substitute.
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    not_my_first_rodeo Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Shaved brussels sprout salad with shaved beets, pecans, and goat cheese and a small portion of leftover cranberry relish.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    A weight watchers smart ones frozen spaghetti dinner. I'm a boring loser.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Pork chop, sauteed green beans, barley mushroom risotto. Side of BBQ sauce for the chop.
    546 calories
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This morning its Steel Cut Oats stewed with half an apple, topped with cinnamon and a dollop of vanilla yogurt. Wish I could still eat walnuts as they would have added the perfect crunch.
    Calories: 250

5xv7s0qlm5r5.jpg
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    All of your lunches look delicious! I had a measly yogurt, apple and salami with cream cheese.
  • Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Chicken and shrimp marsala with a house salad. 800 calories. It was a lunch/dinner.
  • NomaElephant
    NomaElephant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Baked Sweet potato skins. Leftover from my mother
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    liquid lunch. half a glass of whisky and out for a run/