smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    3hupy4ek1yh0.jpg

What if you have little hands?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.. really not worth the effort. ;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    In 2015 more humans were killed by sharks in the water than while on the land.
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.

This isn't true actually. The average stalk has 6 calories. Chewing gum for an hour only burns 11 calories. I am focusing on trying to burn more calories at work now, which is why I'm thinking about this.
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I understand lettuce has negative calories, however.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    All fetuses are female until the Y chromosome kicks in. Which is why men have nipples...
  • cee134
    Options
    Raptor2763 wrote: »
    I understand lettuce has negative calories, however.

You would need to chew a piece of lettuce around 10 minutes to neutralize the calorie form eating it.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    Did you hear they are coming out with Divorce Barbie?
    She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

Long time ago. I thought she became grandma, or is she still pretending the kid isn't hers?
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

This isn't true actually. The average stalk has 6 calories. Chewing gum for an hour only burns 11 calories. I am focusing on trying to burn more calories at work now, which is why I'm thinking about this.

disclaimer: google gives these to me, this is useless facts thread anyways...I will never trust, believe or post what google gives me again.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options

disclaimer: google gives these to me, this is useless facts thread anyways...I will never trust, believe or post what google gives me again.

Or do, it's entertaining.

I've looked at those sites too, and some of them I know are wrong, others sound cool, and others sound cool but don't sound right to me. Like I said, I only questioned it because I'm working on burning extra calories at work and from what I know about climbing stairs, the math didn't add up for negative kcal food. Sorry I should of included a smiley face so you knew I wasn't being judgmental or anything. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

Or do, it's entertaining.

I've looked at those sites too, and some of them I know are wrong, others sound cool, and others sound cool but don't sound right to me. Like I said, I only questioned it because I'm working on burning extra calories at work and from what I know about climbing stairs, the math didn't add up for negative kcal food. Sorry I should of included a smiley face so you knew I wasn't being judgmental or anything. :)

Nahh. These random useless things I post are just random and useless.. completely useless.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nahh.

:frown:

I've been on MFP for awhile. I always try to correct food facts or learn something new. By the way, I learned something new on that one. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Nahh.

:frown:

I've been on MFP for awhile. I always try to correct food facts or learn something new. By the way, I learned something new on that one. :)

I have been here for quite a while too... it seems I post crap most days... I am big girl.. I got my big girl pants on today. lol