What did you have for lunch?

Options

Replies

• AvidTrekBiker
    AvidTrekBiker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4 slices of Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza. 1320 calories is not good but the pizza was!
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Delicious filling dinner made in 15minutes (not including the time to allow the meat to warm up before cooking)

Quick fried rice with egg and some frozen veggies, half a head of broccoli and a delicious small piece of eye fillet.
    Calories: 500

dftfsbujzkcx.jpg
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Today's plan is a LC white cheddar mac n cheese entrée with 4 ounces canned chicken and 2 servings California blend veggies mixed in; half of a yellow bell pepper with ranch dressing and then 2 chocolate chip cookies.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    On today's menu: lemon pepper tuna pouch, 1/2 an avocado, a HB egg and a string cheese. Sad desk lunch is sad.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Ramen!!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Actually got a photo today (with my broken camera)! Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato, carrots, cheese crisps. A little under 400 calories.

x1pdg4dirdz5.jpg
  • aussieketogal
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't feel like oats for breakfast today so I've opted for a fresh dip selection with my favourite hummus and it's made with olive oil! :)
    Calories: 260

5edxawdn5sra.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    @zoemc01, that looks delish!
  • Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1/2 Olive garden salad with Italian dressing
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I tried the limited time only Reuben at Subway...the Reuben is my favorite sandwiches of all time...it was pretty meh at Subway. Glad I just went for the 6".
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Protein shake
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Subway veggie patty sandwich.....
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1/2 a bag of fresh express bagged sunflower crisp saladminus the bacon bits and 1/2 pouch chicken of the sea wild salmon and an apple
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken vegetable soup with fresh salsa in it and jello for dessert
  • topfindyourfine
    topfindyourfine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    rice and steamed tuna for me :)
  • aussieketogal
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was watching Jamie Oliver this morning and he had this fun idea of making these little poach egg pockets with cling wrap.

I added a few slithers of ham, sprinkled some Parmesan cheese, cracked in the egg and added some salt, paprika and cumin spices. Then you twist up the cling wrap and tie it in a knot and place it in the boiling water for about 5-6 minutes. Guess depends on the size of egg - I need to experiment a bit more as mine weren't as runny as I like. But the concept of adding some goodies in with the poached egg was cool and has my thinking cap on. :)

Then I made a quick rocket salad with corriander leaves, cherry tomatoes and felt like gobbling half an avocado today. Bit of pepper, olive oil and lemon and yummo!!

Total calories: 285

7pjh00qyhpye.jpg

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Another terrible broken-camera photo. It's miserably cold here, so... chicken noodle soup (with broccoli & cauliflower added in), basic tomato/spinach side salad, fontina cheese. It's around 257 calories; I forgot to weigh the soup so I might be off by ~10 calories in either direction.

wdmho7ji98bh.jpg
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    No photo, but jasmine rice, stir-fried broccoli and mushrooms, and chunks of chicken breast tossed in spicy Korean wing sauce.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad from Mellow Mushroom
  • aussieketogal
    Options
    Another salad for lunch today. Too hot for breakie today so I went for a big lunch instead.
    Calories: 385

Tuna, brown rice, mixed salad leaves, coriander, red onion, capsicum, chick peas, baby beetroot, corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado, olive oil and lemon juice, salt & pepper, paprika and cumin spices

Tip: if you struggle eating lots of green leaves chop them up!

vf1a6umcryt1.jpg