Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• rcd31uk
    rcd31uk Posts: 92 Member
    Bored!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    drewitt26 wrote: »
    Bored!!

Me too!

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    someone just decided to take a nap sitting straight up on the couch....no fire for me...now i can't make noise either..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Trying to stay in a positive mood. I keep telling the kids I'm crabby and not to make weird noises but they keep doing it to bother each other. I don't need the calories I don't need the calories I don't need the calories.......

Failing. Im drinking the calories.

Welcome to my world.
  • BoosDimples
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    someone just decided to take a nap sitting straight up on the couch....no fire for me...now i can't make noise either..

((Hugs)) to keep you warm. <3
  • RoxieDawn

((Hugs)) to keep you warm. <3

thanks Boo <3
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Watching food reviews
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    just got into a nice big cozy bed with fresh sheets..soo toasty
  • BoosDimples
    Fresh sheets always feel wonderful. :)
  • BoosDimples
    That's great. What sort of interest do you have?
  • BoosDimples
    Well, it's probably different here in the U.K., but if I can help...
  • BoosDimples

That's sweet thanks. I'll be good. I'm a nerd so I'm pretty good at school. I'm looking forward to getting my brain working again. Just need to get a new computer so I can look up all the details and registration info. I've been using my cell phone for everything the past week since my son dumped a bottle of water over my laptop. :(

Kids, eh? I still remember my son putting spaghetti in the Vcr( yes, I'm old). All the best lovely lady , you'll do great no matter what you put your mind to. :)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    awesome stuff lulu. I can helps with biology stuff if ya know, u want to know how people work
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016

That's sweet thanks. I'll be good. I'm a nerd so I'm pretty good at school. I'm looking forward to getting my brain working again. Just need to get a new computer so I can look up all the details and registration info. I've been using my cell phone for everything the past week since my son dumped a bottle of water over my laptop. :(

Kids, eh? I still remember my son putting spaghetti in the Vcr( yes, I'm old). All the best lovely lady , you'll do great no matter what you put your mind to. :)

VCR? I saw some VCR tapes in a box 2 days ago getting Xmas stuff out of the attic.. like I am going to be playing those again?

I must be hoarder.. maybe I should go to the confession thread.
  • BoosDimples

VCR? I saw some VCR tapes in a box 2 days ago getting Xmas stuff out of the attic.. like I am going to be playing those again?

I must be hoarder.. maybe I should go to the confession thread.

My mum still has my dad's Disney collection on video... :D
  • Karb_Kween
    Sitting in a cramped chair listening to music videos
  • Karb_Kween
    In bed watching food instructional videos
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Watching Sherlock Holmes
  • BoosDimples
    Listening to hubs snore away...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited December 2016

My son stuffed a sandwich in ours.... :D