Sixers Love Yourself Challenge - Week 3

Options
12346»

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Katy, no kidding!!! That's great isn't it? I'm looking forward to getting into the 20's in my "left to lose". You're doing SO well :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: It's a funny thing to try to estimate a healthy final weight, isn't it. I'm so curious to see how things go as I keep shrinking because I know actually weighing 135 is the absolute bottom for my 5'10" frame but I do think I've got that much FAT to lose. Any idea how you'll reward yourself when you reach that goal??
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    so i totally cheated and weighed myself today and was at 150!!!!! :bigsmile:

if that holds until tomorrow than i can officially say I have lost 10 lbs. which sounds just so ridiculous to me right now. AHHH!!!!

unfortunately kind of the highlight of the day, just a bad monday in general and i'm not really up for hashing over it again so we'll just leave it at that. I'm hoping to get some exercise in and check in before bed.
    :heart:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Pedal- I have no idea what I will do... Any ideas?? lol. And congrats to you lady look at YOU!! You are doing AMAZING!!! What are you going to do when you reach your goal?? I know what you mean about feeling that you have that much FAT to lose, yet the weight in pounds may not agree.. I have friends and family telling me that I should just stay how I am now, that I look very healthy and just right. My grandfather, who is constantly on anyone's case that has 10lbs or more to lose, told me that I needed to stop losing weight because I was going to look like skin and bones soon. LOL, never thought I would hear things like that in the rest of my life!! But I believe it is more about how YOU as a person feels, emotionally and physically. Wouldnt you agree?

Amylou- Congrats on the 150s!!!! YAYA!! And here's to a better day tomorrow :flowerforyou:

Cathy- I know you are going into surgery and I am thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Deb- You are really someone to look up to.. despite the slight gains you had, you are sticking with it like glue!! That is fantastic!!! Great job and keep it up!

Katie- Oh my my.. I LOVE the step classes at my YMCA.. they make my booty, thighs and abs sore for 3 days after!!! And I do lunges, squats and oblique/regular crunches atleast 3-4x/week!!! That is my favorite class I have tried so far! There is one tomorrow so I will be there :smile:

Bunny- Hope you get to feeling better soon :flowerforyou: That protein shake sounds very very yummy!! Get plenty of rest and youll be back and at 'em in a few days!! I believe the only good part about being sick is the weight loss effect :laugh:

Kristin- I know you are reading through but not posting so I miss you and hope you are doing well!! Im sure you are!!!

Okay to the ones I have missed..Hope you are doing well and Ill get ya in the next check in :wink:

I did go to the gym this evening.. I was on the treadmill and alternated jogging and walking for an hour..and did some weights. About 700 cals burned sooo it was a decent trip. Crazy how the more weight you lose, the less calories your body burns during the same activity!!!

Sooo I am off to watch a movie/study/bed any of those.. I havent decided yet!! I will check in with our new week tomorrow! Goodnight ladies!!:heart::flowerforyou: