would love international friends

Options

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I would rather just stick with the CANADIANS, they have the best bacon.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    ^ This whole exchange is making me need a shower *cold shivers*

lol Its my first time promise, Ive never done anything like this ever in the past....

@Jenmar22 is that cause its getting hot where your at, or because you feel the need to scrub with bleach... :)
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

lol Its my first time promise, Ive never done anything like this ever in the past....

@Jenmar22 is that cause its getting hot where your at, or because you feel the need to scrub with bleach... :)

bleach
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    doesn't anyone else have a world map in their bedroom to put little ticks in? they don't usually ask questions.
  • PowerMan40
    Options

bleach

Oh come on, this could be fun for all, lol but I know its not for everyone.... you could rotate in and out with @DC6080, her new girl friend, and I, we could find u a spot in the schedule. lol ( Please see the humor in this post)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

bleach

Oh come on, this could be fun for all, lol but I know its not for everyone.... you could rotate in and out with @DC6080, her new girl friend, and I, we could find u a spot in the schedule. lol ( Please see the humor in this post)

Yeah, what YOU were thinking? We were just merely discussing friendly interactions. PowerMan40 will take our new international friend to his gym three times a week, and I'll take her hiking )) and, btw, I am international too
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »

bleach

Yeah, what YOU were thinking? We were just merely discussing friendly interactions. PowerMan40 will take our new international friend to his gym three times a week, and I'll take her hiking )) and, btw, I am international too

I need to more where there are more internationals, that think like @DC6080
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I would rather just stick with the CANADIANS, they have the best bacon.

That made me giggle. But, it's WRONG!! The Irish have the best bacon, really helps as a genuine hangover cure. They are second only to us Scots
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm from Paris, France. Born and raised but I've lived in China and Argentina. Feel free to add me!
  • G085H173
    Options
    Paris!!??? You lucky, lucky......
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I'm from Steðji in Flókadalur... Not very international

It is international. I'm Welsh.
  • chrisg676
    Options
    Wales. God's country
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    chrisg676 wrote: »
    Wales. God's country

I'm hoping someone gets this.

wq2zice6txed.png
  • G085H173
    Options
    chrisg676 wrote: »
    Wales. God's country

Not entirely correct
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sydney Australia, via kathmandu, delhi and dar es salaam, favourite place to visit is Paris by a long way.
  • chrisg676
    Options
    I've got it
  • bryandrain
    bryandrain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Native of philadelphia now living in boise, idaho. But, i feel like an immigrant. The US is a big *kitten* country, and North America is a huge continent. By the way, my favorite place to travel is Spain.
  • girl_from_paris
    girl_from_paris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @Allterrain_Lady
    From France too, near Paris.
  • girl_from_paris
    girl_from_paris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    However, my favourite places are Japan, South Korea, Vietnam then Sweden, Finland and Germany