Weight gain

Options
3 days of no excercise,, and omg the weight is back,, feel sooo fat again,,, HELP

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    just log and exercise....dont stress cause stress makes you not lose......keep making healthy choices and you will get there.
  • Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hoe much weight is back?
  • dorothydaisy0
    Options
    Don't get down about it, we all have our off days or even weeks, Think positive and start again. I have had three very stressful weeks, and couldn't execise or stick to my diet plan very well, but this week I am back on track losing 3 lbs this week. Keep going....:)

Love Dorothydaisy0:smile:
  • teens62
    teens62 Posts: 39
    Options
    2 kilos.. or 4 lbs for you
  • teens62
    teens62 Posts: 39
    Options
    Good on you,, I hate it when I go off track, the weight comes back soo quick, it only takes a few slip ups it seems
  • smokesone
    smokesone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just keep going and it will work!! Its a simple equation. Calories IN!!! Calories OUT!!! Keep up the exercise and eat tasty!!! healthy!! food and keep to your calorie intake.:smile:
  • smokesone
    smokesone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just keep going and it will work!! Its a simple equation. Calories IN!!! Calories OUT!!! Keep up the exercise and eat tasty!!! healthy!! food and keep to your calorie intake.:smile:
  • Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    OK 4 lbs thats erm checks finger and toes 14,000 Cals of exercise devide by 3 days thats 4666 Kcals a day worth of non exercising.

Wow at my brisk walking pace of 700 Kcals an hour thats 6,66 hours of serious exercising, or some serious overeating

:-)

non of that is true of course you haven't gained the weight at all! its normal body processes aided a bit by not sweating out some fluids from the missed exercise

keep it up you will get there, its just gonna take a bit longer than you or I thought :-)