Singles Ladies Thread...We can get in on this too!!

Options
Well seeing as the "boys" have one ;)

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Boys confuse me. That is all.
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    men are boys in disguise!!!
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    AMEN Ladies!!!!
  • artificialdream
    artificialdream Posts: 24 Member
    Options

always.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    And the ad for fitness singles that I keep getting on here (an no I am not on dating sites on this computer) is not helping at all. :grumble:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Single Dad with full custody of kids + Cowboy + former Soldier = man not boy :flowerforyou: Not all of us guys are jerks. Some of us work hard to be good fathers & good men. :flowerforyou:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for SoldierDad!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Men are quite simple to understand, I think it's us that confuse them, and that's the way I like it! :tongue:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ladies i agree with you, we never grow up and are only serious if we feel the circumstances need us to be, we are fairly simple to understand, we know what we want ie: clothes shopping a guy knows before he enters the shop what he wants and doesnt waste time looking in other shops for the same item only to go back to the first shop :-)

Quite simply we want a stress free life and it may just be the girls i've dated but it seems you girlies need a bit of drama in your life to make you feel alive.....
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I can vouch for SoldierDad!

Thank you sweetie. :-)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Quite simply we want a stress free life and it may just be the girls i've dated but it seems you girlies need a bit of drama in your life to make you feel alive.....

You may see some drama with that comment!
  • danacho
    Options
    my apologies if it offends that wasnt my intention:-)

Flowers for all who do not need drama

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Low drama single female here. Would rather go fishing than shopping.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

they sure are!

single lady here!
  • danacho
    Options
    Low drama single female here. Would rather go fishing than shopping.

:flowerforyou:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Sweetheart, you just haven't found a MAN yet. But, every man should still have a little bit of 'boy' left over, just like every woman needs have have some 'girl' in her. It's what keeps everyone honest...and jumping in puddles instead of complaining about the rain.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything negative to say about men or boys. They're rarely complex, they clean my catch for me after we fish, they teach me to change my oil or they do it for me, they eat whatever food you give them, they're rarely ever passive-aggressive, you always know where you stand with them, they appreciate when you listen to their problems, they're forgiving, and when you say "let's go camping right now-right now!" at 10 o'clock at night they almost always say yes!

I'm a big fan of men. And I'm a big fan of being single too. I like being by myself, and I enjoy the slow awkward process when someone is into me. Good stuff.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything negative to say about men or boys. They're rarely complex, they clean my catch for me after we fish, they teach me to change my oil or they do it for me, they eat whatever food you give them, they're rarely ever passive-aggressive, you always know where you stand with them, they appreciate when you listen to their problems, they're forgiving, and when you say "let's go camping right now-right now!" at 10 o'clock at night they almost always say yes!

I'm a big fan of men. And I'm a big fan of being single too. I like being by myself, and I enjoy the slow awkward process when someone is into me. Good stuff.

I don't know how to clean your catch but I cant rebuild your car blindfolded.....does that count?
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    SUMMER SPECIAL! Wonderful single gal that's fun, cute, loves the outdoors, and so much more! She enjoys working out, traveling, sushi, a nice glass of wine, or a dirty martini.

ACT NOW! This offer won't be available for long! :tongue:
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Men are quite simple to understand, I think it's us that confuse them, and that's the way I like it! :tongue:
    Sex. Feed. Repeat.

We are not that complicated.