Men would you date a pretty 200 pound woman?

Options
And she was working on her weight loss and has a goal to lose all her weight in a year?

Replies

• Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    yes
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Hypothetically since I'm married and no longer able to date, (much to the disappointment of all of the women at my gym, who are obviously swooning over my every move).

(For example, just the other day this very attractive lady said this to me:

"Are you done using this bench press?"

I mean my god woman, can you make it any more obvious that you yearn for my loins?)

(And then there's the senior center where they put out the coffee.

Gertrude was pouring her coffee while watching CNN and she said "Cold out there today!"

Jeez woman control yourself. I know I'm a strapping bearded hunk of ginger manliness but come on, this is a family oriented building).

Where was I....

Oh yes, back to the original question

Yes, I absolutely could. I do think I would need to have some amount of attraction (just being honest here) but that's entirely possible and I certainly wouldn't have some sort of weight standard.

:laugh:

Tell us more about this manliness :blush:

Just the other day, I was eating some cheddar habanero mango chicken sausages. And I ate them without cutting them, so I just stabbed them with a fork and bit into them. Because that's how men eat, dammit. I only used the fork because my wife and kids were staring at me.

Hot cheese shot out and landed on my lip, and literally burned the skin off of my lip.

I woke up today with a bloody lip.

What did I eat for lunch today?

TWO MORE SAUSAGES.

That's right, I'm like man of the year over here, holy eff.

I think such claims of manliness require pictures :bigsmile:

Funny enough, I do have some photos of my burned upper lip, my follow-up sausage lunch today, and some memes I made about it. But I'd hate to further derail this person's thread with....

....wait for it, omg hnnnngggggggg here comes the punch line

..with my sausage.

LOL im crying hahahaha. Your my favorite
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    My husband did. Kept dating her when she hit 254lbs too. Married her about 210lbs, still married to her at 180lbs.

But you're also a nice person.

This is an excellent point.

The type of person we are in a determining factor in whether we date, or have significant others. If a guy won't date us because of our size, then we are not meant to be with him anyway.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Hypothetically since I'm married and no longer able to date, (much to the disappointment of all of the women at my gym, who are obviously swooning over my every move).

I mean my god woman, can you make it any more obvious that you yearn for my loins?)

Gertrude was pouring her coffee while watching CNN and she said "Cold out there today!"

Jeez woman control yourself. I know I'm a strapping bearded hunk of ginger manliness but come on, this is a family oriented building).

Where was I....

Yes, I absolutely could. I do think I would need to have some amount of attraction (just being honest here) but that's entirely possible and I certainly wouldn't have some sort of weight standard.

Just the other day, I was eating some cheddar habanero mango chicken sausages. And I ate them without cutting them, so I just stabbed them with a fork and bit into them. Because that's how men eat, dammit. I only used the fork because my wife and kids were staring at me.

Hot cheese shot out and landed on my lip, and literally burned the skin off of my lip.

TWO MORE SAUSAGES.

Just remember @SideSteel - to maintain your manly manhood, you have to always eat sausage sideways, like an ear of corn. Because....well, because sausage.

I might try this tomorrow but it depends on how scabby and bloody my lip is. Every time I bite into one I get hot cheese of death on my lip and somehow it lands RIGHT IN THE SAME SPOT every time.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Where was I....

TWO MORE SAUSAGES.

ohhhh......you had me at senior center..... :p

swoon.png

LMAO