COunt me in! I need to be shredded!!
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    COunt me in! I need to be shredded!!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D10L1 DONE...on to L2 tomorrow! Chose to get up at 4:10 AM to finish, but by george am I glad I did :)

Great job!!! Tomorrow is a 4am shred morning for me too.....Day 10 :)
    Good luck with L2

Way to go! Tough to lumber out of glorious bed but...feel like I have more energy post-workout than an extra .5 hours of sleep could give me!
  • mkgates36
    mkgates36 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred on Monday! Some of the foods are hard to eat because I don't like tuna or salmon? Any advise? I'm also training for a half marathon and trying to do the circuits as well as running 4 days a week but it's kind of hard to do both all in one day?!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1 D7 last night
    can really feel myself pushing harder through the program
    good luck to everybody and keep going

Ed
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D2L2 done. ^^
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    D10L1 completed at 4am then went to the gym!!!!! I am heading down the shore this afternoon so I had to get all my workouts in. I will be taking a break for the weekend and will start D1L2 monday night, excited and nervous all at the same time.

So I gained a pound, lost an inch around my bust but all my other measurements stayed the same.
    Anyone else take measurements and see any changes??
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options

So I gained a pound, lost an inch around my bust but all my other measurements stayed the same.
    Anyone else take measurements and see any changes??

I took measurements and lost 3 inches the first week but my scale went up as well. I am hoping that i break thru that before I'm done with the shred.

D10L1 completed today. I hope to do D1L2 tomorrow.. Taking Sunday off..
  • AudreyKD
    AudreyKD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 1. I have done this before and I, too find Level 2 to be easier than Level 1. I have a very difficult time lifting the weights forward to eye level. I also went for a brisk walk this morning for 75 minutes. Now it is time to get on with my day. I work shift work and am on afternoons this week.

How does everyone log the 30DS in their exercise journal?
  • kblue2007
    Options

I log it as circuit training for 20mins
  • AudreyKD
    Options
    D7L1 completed..
    Today was my weigh in day and my scale was not playing nicely.. I was pretty disappointed. However, I took out the tape measure and to my suprise I was down a total of 3 inches since I started the shred just a week ago!

I have to commend everyone who is working out but gaining a little weight! It is great that you have taken measurements and can see progress there! Keep on going and don't get discouraged by the scale!! Woo Hoo...Way to go!!! Soon the scale will co-operate too! Yay Shredders!!!
  • AudreyKD
    Options

I log it as circuit training for 20mins

Thanks so much for the answer! I hope that you have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d7 - check.

i also log it as circuit training 20 minutes. :)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred on Monday! Some of the foods are hard to eat because I don't like tuna or salmon? Any advise? I'm also training for a half marathon and trying to do the circuits as well as running 4 days a week but it's kind of hard to do both all in one day?!

You can mix it up and switch off every other day or so =) Your body will let you know what it is up to!

My question for 30DS (or 30 Day Shredders) Have you / Do you ... do more then one episode a day? I'm thinking of doubling up on some days when I feel up to it (soon as TOM/FLO leave! lol) I'd like to get caught up and was thinking of doing Lvl 1 in the AM and then Lvl 2 when I get home from work (before hubbs gets home) Is this doable? I know I've tried the Lvl 1 in the evenings and I have to "Anita-it" through most of it. Just wanting some opinions from those who have tried (or do) it!
    Thanx guys, this group has been great! Can't wait to get back on it after I get back from my friend's wedding! =D
  • kblue2007
    Options

You can mix it up and switch off every other day or so =) Your body will let you know what it is up to!

My question for 30DS (or 30 Day Shredders) Have you / Do you ... do more then one episode a day? I'm thinking of doubling up on some days when I feel up to it (soon as TOM/FLO leave! lol) I'd like to get caught up and was thinking of doing Lvl 1 in the AM and then Lvl 2 when I get home from work (before hubbs gets home) Is this doable? I know I've tried the Lvl 1 in the evenings and I have to "Anita-it" through most of it. Just wanting some opinions from those who have tried (or do) it!
    Thanx guys, this group has been great! Can't wait to get back on it after I get back from my friend's wedding! =D

I can't see any harm in it??!!! I haven't done it but have definitely thought about doing on days I don't go to the gym. Go for it!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    A few times now i have doubled up! It was nice! once i did level 1 on accident when i was suppost to start level 2, so as soon as i finished the cool down of level 1 i just started the warm up to level 2 nad did them back to back. Id like to get up the courage/strength to be able to do all 3 levels in a row one day. It'll make for one long sweaty work out but id feel so accomplished! :wink:
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 last night.

looking forward to moving on to level 2!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    No 30DS for me today: went to the HP premiere last night (aka getting up early today not a viable option) and am driving to my parents straight after work. I feel guilty but I will start up again tomorrow!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A few times now i have doubled up! It was nice! once i did level 1 on accident when i was suppost to start level 2, so as soon as i finished the cool down of level 1 i just started the warm up to level 2 nad did them back to back. Id like to get up the courage/strength to be able to do all 3 levels in a row one day. It'll make for one long sweaty work out but id feel so accomplished! :wink:
    That would be pretty sweet!

Hmm, think when I finish the 30days, I met set that as my final goal! Do all three workouts!
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D3L2 done! ^^