July 4th 30 Day Shred

Options
Amberlin
Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
Hey everyone,

I am going to start my first round of 30DS tomorrow. I would love to get a group together, nothing fancy, just motivation and tips etc.

I am also running 3-4 days and going to commit to 3 days a week for the shred!!

Any takers?

Replies

• boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    good luck:) im on day 6 of the shred and its a great workout
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am starting a ripped in 30 / turbo fire hybrid , would love to join , count me in
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have to get back on track with 30DS, so I'll start tomorrow with you :)
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My DVD is due to arrive tomorrow (I hope) so will be joining you all really soon...am also reading her book! Jillian Michaels kicks some serious a*se!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    do you guys find you really drop weight with the 30ds? i have the dvd and ill do the workouts once in a while but i just cant get that into it!! maybe i should just suck it up and do it for 30 days and see whats up
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 as well!!! Good luck to you!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 Level 1 today..but can still use motivation and hopefull help others stay motivated..
  • alleyopal
    alleyopal Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. I love that workout, just need to be held accountable!!! Let the Shredding begin!!!

Alison
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is great I'm starting tomorrow with my sister. Definitely can use the motivation and support as well.
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm on day 11 but good luck to all who start - it needs commitment! :)
  • kelleyvandersloot
    kelleyvandersloot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ironically, I started 30D 3 days ago. Sounds good to me.
  • Amberlin
    Options
    Sounds great!! I am excited to have the added support and accountability. I am hoping to shed 10 lbs by this time in August! It's going to take a lot of work and a huge commitment. So here goes!
  • thisdesiderata
    Options
    I'm in!
  • becca6492
    becca6492 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow with you! I have the dvd and have been meaning to really get into it.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and have been hearing a lot about 30DS. I found it on my cable's On Demand and am excited to try the workout tomorrow. I'd love to join this group for motivation and support.
  • Amberlin
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 complete! I learned my cardio is good but I am so weak. Looking forward to getting stronger over the next 30 days! I found the side squats with arm raises the hardest, anything that was especially challenging to you?
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete also. In the past year, my activity has primarily been long walks (3-5 miles with stroller). Today's workout used muscles that haven't been worked in awhile. I felt the burn and it felt good. The exercise that I found most challenging were the arm raises at the beginning. I started out with 5 lb weights, but had to switch to 3 lb weights in the middle of the repetition. I'm looking forward to feeling stronger after completing the entire 30 days.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow first day doing ripped in 30 and boy was it hard , i also did turbo fire HIIT 15 for added cardio , burned 437 cals, hope u guys are having a blessed 4th of july :flowerforyou:
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS L1 this morning! :)
    Feels good to get it out of the way for the day!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 30th day of my 2nd round of the shred. It gets great results. I lost tons of inchs. the first 30 days lost 9lbs and last time i weighed in i had lost 5lbs so far this 2nd round. I did straight 30 days both times. Good luck it is tough, but once you make it through the first 4 days or so it gets much easier!!