July 4th 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm in too please...just started yesterday!

Best of luck to us all :)
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just completed L1D3 I was sore when I woke up but got through it. Still working on the push ups. At this point I can do 10 of the first set and the second the set I have to do modify push ups. The rest of the workout is getting easier.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I just got my dvd in the mail this morning and did Level 1 day 1 today. My legs feel like spaghetti noodles.
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    did D1L1 last night ready for D2!

Ed
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d2 done! my arms are sooore!
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D4L1 done! Decided to up my weights to the middle weight. Feel better for it. ^^
  • amylynn48
    amylynn48 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD in the mail yesterday, so I would love to join! I am going to start Day 1 Level 1 today!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed L1 Day 3 today , my arms and thighs are still sore , i also noticed my ribs are sore also, anybody have sore ribs?, my core defintely feels tighter, question about the weight gain, how long does it last and when will the soreness go away?. hope u guys are having a wonderful wednesday:flowerforyou:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 great workout!
    ED
  • ErikaSwenson
    Options
    Finished D2L1 after work today. Doing next in the AM...feeling ambitious! Have a great day :)
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey I hope you guys don't mind if I join you. I was posting on another thread but it isn't very active and I need accountability and motivation.
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new comers!! Today is day 4 level 1 for me, it's a cross training day for my running program so am going to do a power walk to keep it low impact!! How is everyone feeling?

Did anyone take before pictures or measurements?

What goals do you have by the end of the 30 days?

I am hoping to shed 6-8 lbs and be able to do real push ups lol
  • bron_89
    bron_89 Posts: 33
    Options
    Am I the only one finding this hard to stick to? I go about 4 days then I can't bring myself to do it again :( I find it gets so boring (the repetitive workout for 10 days before the next level). I really REALLY want to finish it though! I'll start over tomorrow I think!
  • ErikaSwenson
    Options
    Did D3L1 this morning before work. Feel great! Happy Thursday...Friday is just around the corner :)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one finding this hard to stick to? I go about 4 days then I can't bring myself to do it again :( I find it gets so boring (the repetitive workout for 10 days before the next level). I really REALLY want to finish it though! I'll start over tomorrow I think!

Only on Day 1L1 myself (just got DVD), but I would recommend switching it up, do L1, then L2, then L1, etc, switch it up, it will all work together, if you need a change up every 3rd/4th day, then do it! ☺

I know a lot of people also do other stuff w/it. For myself, I plan on adding pilates/yoga on the end of it (w/enough time) and doing other exercise in the evening (w/time&energy)

Definitely mix it up to keep yourself motivated!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Stick with it and you'll have great results. I am happy to say I finished a 2nd round of the shred the other day. Now after 2 rounds i have lost 15lbs & 20 inchs. Looking forward to starting a 3rd round!!!
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Stick with it and you'll have great results. I am happy to say I finished a 2nd round of the shred the other day. Now after 2 rounds i have lost 15lbs & 20 inchs. Looking forward to starting a 3rd round!!!
    Wow that's great. Currently on L1D4 your sucess with 30DS definitely keeps me motivated to push through the 30 days. Did you complete the progrm in 30 days?
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of L1 done!
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I completed L1D3 today.. I was surprised how much my legs hurt yesterday after day 1. It was hard today but maybe because of the pain!
    I hope to some day be able to do real pushups too!