What food do you miss the most?

Options

Replies

• MrsBlaze
    Options
    Coca Cola. It is definitely my Kryptonite.
    But as far as food goes, Pizza, Hot Wings, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, macaroni..............................Ok that's enough!!!!!

Did I mention Milky Ways?

And Chicken Fried Steak?

And Biscuits and Gravy??

But really, I don't "miss" those things. Those things made me heavy, lazy, and unhealthy. They just tasted soooooooooooo good!!!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Beer & Nachos

Yum:sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    gummy bears....not just any kind mind you...but the ones from Germany... I don't chose to eat them much anymore (can't recall when I last did), I do have pretty much whatever I like in moderation other than those. I realize they simply are like a piece of rubber in my tummy and not worth the cals or the feeling!:laugh:

FC:heart:
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I MISS BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that:grumble:
  • avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    I miss ben and Jerry's ice cream - Phish Food.
    Or maybe Dove ice cream - the mint kind.

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Options
    I miss soooo much... all the usual suspects, pizza, Mexican food, beer, wine... we've been really strict. I miss just eating out! We've only eaten out once in 24 days. But, the one thing that really killed me was when we went to the movies and I had to sit there and watch the movie without my popcorn and M&M's!!! TORTURE :explode: !
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Carrot Cake!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 1 of 5 Canadian Quality Correspondent Mom's!! I've got the whole low-down on McDonald's. Free trips, laptop and all I have to do is voice my opinion on what us Mom's who are health and fitness conscious have to say on how they can improve their food and menus, and find out through visiting places all the company wants to show us on the quality of the foods.

Back to the question-I miss Nestle Tollhouse Cookie that you buy from their store. Chocolate Chip with icing-lots!!!!:bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm carrot cake with Cream cheese icing-no raisins though...13.gif
  • iamjeffb
    iamjeffb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One word....BACON. The real thick sliced pile on the whole package bacon...

Now all I have to look forward to is my Bacon flavored floss.... http://www.mcphee.com/pixlarge/11847.jpg
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola. It is definitely my Kryptonite.
    But as far as food goes, Pizza, Hot Wings, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, macaroni..............................Ok that's enough!!!!!

Did I mention Milky Ways?

And Chicken Fried Steak?

And Biscuits and Gravy??

But really, I don't "miss" those things. Those things made me heavy, lazy, and unhealthy. They just tasted soooooooooooo good!!!!!

OMG!!! you speak my language....
    Biscuits and Gravy,
    Pizza... any kind... the more cheese on it, the better,
    Deep fried BAR food.... mozzarella sticks,

but the biggest "foods" I don't even allow myself anymore are..... COCA COLA and MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE
  • Lo153
    Lo153 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I miss McDonald's french fries. A friend of mine took a nutrition class a few years ago and learned some scary facts about these little delights, so I've sworn them off for years now. But yummmmmm! I also haven't eaten beef in many years, but a cheeseburger sure would go nicely with those fries :wink:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    IHop. A big, goddamn platter of pancakes slathered in syrup, fruit, and whipped cream. Paired with hash browns baptized in ketchup, and sausage links. And coffee with three cream cups!

-curls up and cries-
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    One word....BACON. The real thick sliced pile on the whole package bacon...

Now all I have to look forward to is my Bacon flavored floss.... http://www.mcphee.com/pixlarge/11847.jpg

:noway: Bacon-flavored floss???? I have bubble-gum flavored ACT Mouthwash....:ohwell: (The kid stuff is the same strength but cheaper.)

Bacon flavored floss :laugh: :laugh:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i miss.........

eating out ... anything and anywhere,, i have cut back huge time (from twice a week to maybe once a month) because i find it hard to count the calories and its always high calories,, and because i dunno what on my plate

ho and we are saving tons of money...

but i do miss it :sad:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Remember when McDonalds had pizza?

No, but it was probably darn good if they did! :love:

It was horrible!:noway:
  • iamjeffb
    iamjeffb Posts: 22 Member
    Options

:noway: Bacon-flavored floss???? I have bubble-gum flavored ACT Mouthwash....:ohwell: (The kid stuff is the same strength but cheaper.)

Bacon flavored floss :laugh: :laugh:

Oh yes...Bacon-Floss - it's great! :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    HONEY...

enough said!

:grumble:
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Confession...I really miss poutine...I know it is awful...and I work on a stroke unit for goodness sake! It is easier to stay away from the fry/cheesecurd/gravy gooeyness now that I don't live in Montreal anymore...Thankfully!!
    A.
    (but I miss Montreal..tu me manque...:()
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Confession...I really miss poutine...I know it is awful...and I work on a stroke unit for goodness sake! It is easier to stay away from the fry/cheesecurd/gravy gooeyness now that I don't live in Montreal anymore...Thankfully!!
    A.
    (but I miss Montreal..tu me manque...:()

hey hey .!!

didnt know we had an other french canadian on board :happy: i'll be in montreal next week and i have to say that one of the first thing that came into my mind was the head straigh into a Lafleur and get a poutine and steamed hotdogs... (tofu ones coz im vegetarian... although i think the poutine sauce is ok, i still have a speck of a doubt... and have eated it before) will try to stay away .. deep breath ...lol