Whats your pizza order?

Replies

• Sha1911
    Sha1911 Posts: 221 Member
    Chicken, mushrooms, olives & extra chillies with stuffed crust. I eat the whole thing.
  • columbus2015
    columbus2015 Posts: 51 Member
    If I'm by myself, pepperoni and anchovy... if I'm with anybody else...whatever they want, I know that they'll veto the anchovies.... not sure what's up with that, but sadly.. no one but me likes anchovies....
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Just cheese..this is how it goes in my head when ordering EXTRA cheese for my pizza.

hd8hkkpxk3se.png
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    thin crust, no cheese, light sauce, extra pepperoni and all the different peppers, onions and veggies other then mushrooms they have!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Thin crust cheese I guess... but my favorite toppings are rare in the US - goat cheese and arugula or gorgonzola. It's what I always picked in France.
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    I don't order pizza from the chains. It tends to be either nasty or too tomatoey. I have a local joint a few blocks away who cook up a mean wood fired oven pizza. The one called "The King" is usually the one I get, which is their version of a supreme pizza. It has a thin, crispy crust. Goes great with a good beer.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    I don't order pizza from the chains. It tends to be either nasty or too tomatoey. I have a local joint a few blocks away who cook up a mean wood fired oven pizza. The one called "The King" is usually the one I get, which is their version of a supreme pizza. It has a thin, crispy crust. Goes great with a good beer.

JUST a beer?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    54ea8409d1434_-_rama-hughes-yoda-pizza-2.jpg
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    My two go-to pizzas, both from a local restaurant:

Goat Cheese & Fresh Spinach: mozzarella, grana padano, goat cheese, Kalamata olives, fresh spinach, & red onions

Meat Jesus: tomato sauce, mozzarella, grana padano, pepperoni, sausage & bacon
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Margherita, or bacon/mushroom/shrimp/onion (only if they have good shrimp), or quattro stagioni with a raw egg cracked on top. All thin crust, wood fired, and with extra light cheese. I grew up in Rock Island IL and Quad-Cities style was a favorite back then (google it).

• cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Cheese... just cheese. Stuffed crust if possible. Sometimes I'll have pepperoni, but I prefer just cheese lol
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    I love lots of different pizza toppings, but my current favorite has bacon, pineapple and jalapenos
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Hawaiian pizza yum
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I live in Italy and in the summer we have a beach place near Terracina (halfway down the coast between Rome and Naples). We go out at least once a week for Naples style pizza at our favorite place. I always order a calzone with mozzarella and proscuitto crudo and roma tomato and fresh basil--it's to die for.
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    At home, I like to make my own. Thin crust, light on the sauce, pepperoni, ham, loads of fresh veggies and cheese. Now when I'm too lazy to make my own, I like to order a thin crust, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, olives and feta. In Hawaii, the best pizza is at Duke's Beach Bar in Honolulu. Made with bbq sauce, pulled pork, red onions and cilantro.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Meat lovers from most places, oodles of noodles from a specific place.

dx58im2k858e.jpg

89skk8inhqak.jpg
  • lmbarreto
    lmbarreto Posts: 19 Member
    Hawaiian (pineapple & ham) with anchovies

I also love a six cheese pizza!
  • lmbarreto
    lmbarreto Posts: 19 Member
    Here is a healthy choice. 25 get of protein and only 4 gr of carbs. The crust is made out of chicken! 6qhdxigxnn14.jpg
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Don't mention pizza!!! I love it but it's just no good
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Margherita...or spinach and eggplant...or peppers and onions (so delicious going down...not so much when I am burping it up for the next several hours)

No meat...or mushrooms...or olives. Anything else is fine (although pineapple is just weird to me)