Drop 10# by New Year's Eve

Options
124»

Replies

• Ldonahue921
    Ldonahue921 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm totally going to start from my beginning of October weight, though ;)

7 Oct weigh-in: 155.9
    Today (24 Oct): 150.6

10/7 is when i started this too. 10 pounds by new year.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    llwolford wrote: »
    Hi...last week 138.6 and today 140.2. Went out to eat this weekend and had some movie popcorn. Not too concerned. I have been fluctuating between 137.6 and 140.6 for several weeks. I did do measurements today, and they are all down from last month and an almost 3 pound loss. So....I just have new highs ands lows. Doing a 3 reset this week (Tuesday- Thursday) So we will see what that does. So...if you are my friend and my journal looks funny you know why. Hope you all had a good week. The weekend undid all my hard work this week. Here is to staying strong this week.

Its great that u r Being aware of ur habits n where u have room to improve. We didnt gain this weight in a week n its not going to fall off in a week. Slow n steady wins the prize.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    10/17 138.6
    10/24 140.8
    10/31 136.6

Exercised 5 times this week, 3 day detox, increased my water intake. Weighed and measured today for the month inches down and body fat went from 29.5 % to 26%. Hopefully, for next week I can at least maintain my loss and stop my yo yo effect.
  • EveGlaass
    EveGlaass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds perfect for me. I weighed myself a few days ago and was at 160, I'll probably weigh myself tomorrow morning :)
  • clsmith_1
    clsmith_1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am still 186. Nothing loss.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Happy monday. Week 5. Weigh in. Check in. How ya doing?
  • llwolford
    Options
    10/17 138.6
    10/24. 140.2
    10/31. 136.6
    11/7. 137.6

Looking to maintain my weight loss from last week, but my body held onto a pound. Did get new shorts off clearance rack size 2. So, really just looking to lose a couple more pounds and tone belly.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Y so quiet team!? R u doing ok? Need help with anything? We're here for u! Just holla!
  • llwolford
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Y so quiet team!? R u doing ok? Need help with anything? We're here for u! Just holla!

Seem to be stuck. Have gained another half pound, and stayed there all week. Exercise is on target and challenging. 6 days this week. Nutrition has been good. Had ice cream Friday night, but stayed below calories. Can not really cut calories any further, so I guess I will focus on water. HOW ARE YOU?
  • llwolford
    Options
    11/14 136.0. Pleasantly surprised this morning.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    @llwolford my apologies. I wrote an eloquent & inspiring response to u back on the 13th. But it is MIA now. Hmmm. To summarize, i basically reminded u that muscle takes up less space. So id use how ur clothes fit as a better judge than the scale. Hope ur doing well
  • llwolford
    Options
    @llwolford my apologies. I wrote an eloquent & inspiring response to u back on the 13th. But it is MIA now. Hmmm. To summarize, i basically reminded u that muscle takes up less space. So id use how ur clothes fit as a better judge than the scale. Hope ur doing well

Thank you. :) wish I could have read your original masterpiece.
  • llwolford
    Options
    11/21 136 no weight change...but have loss inches
  • llwolford
    Options
    11/28 135... Down 1 pound....was down more...but Thanksgiving spoiled my progress.
  • llwolford
    Options
    I see your progress on my feed...but I will check in 12/12 132
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    The challenge is over. How did you do? Did you reach your 10# goal? If not, why not? What needs to change?
    Either way, it was a learning experience and we made some connections along the way.

Feel free to friend me here or on fitbit. Im ldonahue921 on both.

Have a great 2017 and keep striving!