People Who Waited for Sex Before Marriage?

Replies

• Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    <3
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »

We're going to hell @Dannigreen31

Worth it tho, who wants to be surrounded by angels anyway? :D

So like, are y'all married? Or nah?
    I noticed you have the same mfp last names....
    Inquiring minds are dying to know.

Not yet ... she'll be Mrs Green next year though :D

Inquiring minds? Pray tell :smile:

OMG congrats! Is there a pic of the ring? I love a good romantic story. Mostly because I'm an old divorced woman and am destined to die a lonely cat lady without cats.

55grmxvbjnpc.png

Well that's a pic of the ring (on the website of the store I bought it from)

Danielle you'll have to upload a pic of your finger so these guys can see it my love ❤️

Soooo pretty. Good choice. My redheaded, green-eyed friend got an emerald engagement ring in a gold setting, and it's stunning. I think it's one of the prettiest stones out there. I love it when people get really personal with their rings - my wedding band has diamonds for my birth month and amethyst for husband's birth month. Just makes it all the more meaningful to me.

Yeah didn't wanna just do the generic diamond ring thing. Future surname Green, and she has the biggest, most beautiful green eyes also, so kinda had to get the emerald :)

Made me melt a little
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I swear couples should have a checklist on compatibility before they make this commitment. Everyone has an idea of what manner and frequency they think is normal, which may no be normal or simply bat *kitten* crazy to another.

When one partner is in the mood and the other isn't, how does the couple resolve that? Whoever isn't feeling it has ultimate veto power? One of them has to do their duty? Schedule intercourse ahead of time to take the anxiety and guesswork (and spontaneity) out of it?

I think this is exactly the kind of thing a checklist can't work for, because of "unknown unknowns" as Rummy put it.

I've heard guys don't like it if you just "do your duty" because they can tell you're not into it and that makes it not fun to do.

Depends on the guy. And the lady. If you're not into it but do it anyway, he might take it as a gift of love and be heartwarmed; he might be hurt that you aren't into him at that moment; he might want to but not because he thinks it would be wrong. Plus there are also different kinds of not into it, from "I want space now" to "sex isn't what I had in mind but doesn't sound bad either" and his guess about which one it is might influence his reaction.

Every couple has mismatched libidos. Our sex drives wax and wane like the moon, and they're individual things on top of it. Depending how important sex is to each partner, that can cause a lot of stress in a relationship. Or not. I think how people approach these things is a lot more important than just how often.

This is the thing that terrifies me.

That there isn't one right answer?

Relationships can be complicated and confusing, but people have a knack for them too. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, and if that's a problem for anybody, they're not worth your time.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    That's why the butt sex was invented. FYI- Butt sex isn't sex.

It's funny because there are people that are actually serious about that. I dated a girl in college and we had been seeing each other for about a month...we were getting pretty hot and heavy back at my apartment and she stopped me and told me there was something I should know...I couldn't have sex with her because she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage. I was a little taken back and probably had a funny look on my face because then she was like, "it's ok though...we can do other stuff...I give pretty good head and you can put it in my butt...but my vagina is off limits."

WtCB6.gif

Odd that the vagina is sacred but the booty is fair play...

Haha thats hysterical and I always wondered too

Butt sex isn't very fun...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

It's funny because there are people that are actually serious about that. I dated a girl in college and we had been seeing each other for about a month...we were getting pretty hot and heavy back at my apartment and she stopped me and told me there was something I should know...I couldn't have sex with her because she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage. I was a little taken back and probably had a funny look on my face because then she was like, "it's ok though...we can do other stuff...I give pretty good head and you can put it in my butt...but my vagina is off limits."

WtCB6.gif

It can be fun and fulfilling, much like the front (natural lubrication) for it to not feel like forced entry. For some women, more foreplay will be needed. If a woman doesn't naturally lubricate enough, then you'll need store bought help - back door specific, for it to be pleasurable.

If your man is too big@girth, then it will be painful, for unlike the front which stretches to accommodate your man, the butt has a finite stretch point.

ETA: For me personally, I enjoy both. Only I tend to not tell him. Always cute when they ask for it. Lol.

** Spit is not your friend. Doesnt have the viscosity needed for #2 entry

• jenmar222
    ^ Lol. Your inbox...

giphy.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    ^ Lol. Your inbox...

giphy.gif

Lol >:)
  • Karb_Kween

WtCB6.gif

It can be fun and fulfilling, much like the front (natural lubrication) for it to not feel like forced entry. For some women, more foreplay will be needed. If a woman doesn't naturally lubricate enough, then you'll need store bought help - back door specific, for it to be pleasurable.

If your man is too big@girth, then it will be painful, for unlike the front which stretches to accommodate your man, the butt has a finite stretch point.

ETA: For me personally, I enjoy both. Only I tend to not tell him. Always cute when they ask for it. Lol.

If I wanna be TMI, I've never had an issue with girth, just dryness. Also length is a F'er. Nothing like hard D poubding the walls of your colon... or whstever ha ha

Ya
  • 777Gemma888

WtCB6.gif

If I wanna be TMI, I've never had an issue with girth, just dryness. Also length is a F'er. Nothing like hard D poubding the walls of your colon... or whstever ha ha

Ya

Ouch! Ahhh I see why you don't like it much. #2 door lube maybe?
  • Karb_Kween

WtCB6.gif

Ya

I was thinking about getting a funnel
  • 777Gemma888

WtCB6.gif

Ya

You may need to, as your D is long.
  • jenmar222
    edited December 2016

Ahahahahaahahahah :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I'll take kitchen items I never thought about needing for sex for $400

Well there goes this thread :joy::joy::joy:
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited December 2016
    What about snapchat? i swear I've gone through enough blind dates to where I should see the goods before I decide on anything long term

What about y'all

What is purity until marriage VS what is premarital sex VS what is abstinence sex VS what is decency (procreation) : what is abominable to/for some (recreational) = Sex before marriage VS sex after marriage.

ETA: Yes to premarital sex for me. And NO I consciously opted out of keeping myself pure for marriage.
  • Karb_Kween
    What about snapchat? i swear I've gone through enough blind dates to where I should see the goods before I decide on anything long term

What about y'all

What is purity until marriage VS what is premarital sex VS what is abstinence sex VS what is decency (procreation) : what is abominable to/for some (recreational) = Sex before marriage VS sex after marriage.

ETA: Yes to premarital sex for me. And NO I consciously opted out of keeping myself pure for marriage.

Head spin
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member

What about y'all

Head spin

Great topic Karb_Kween, for we're defined by our truths and our demons, when it comes to sex, before or after marriage.

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    @cgreen120288 @Dannigreen31 TELL US THE PROPOSAL STORY

Well, im crappy at telling stories.

But it was a pretty standard proposal i think, took her for a lovely meal and drinks at Six rooftop restaurant in Newcastle, as we walked back over the millennium swing bridge, i had fireworks set off - then did the down on one knee thing :)

Words came out not sure if she understood what with the ramblings and the accent different to hers, but she did understand the 'will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife' bit thank god haha

This is the millenium bridge for the sake of setting the scene a bit more (know most of you guys are in US and wont know what the hell it is)

vtdfultwnxof.jpg

Whoops, im rambling again :D

Very cool!
    When did y'all meet?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I swear couples should have a checklist on compatibility before they make this commitment. Everyone has an idea of what manner and frequency they think is normal, which may no be normal or simply bat *kitten* crazy to another.

When one partner is in the mood and the other isn't, how does the couple resolve that? Whoever isn't feeling it has ultimate veto power? One of them has to do their duty? Schedule intercourse ahead of time to take the anxiety and guesswork (and spontaneity) out of it?

I think this is exactly the kind of thing a checklist can't work for, because of "unknown unknowns" as Rummy put it.

I've heard guys don't like it if you just "do your duty" because they can tell you're not into it and that makes it not fun to do.

Depends on the guy. And the lady. If you're not into it but do it anyway, he might take it as a gift of love and be heartwarmed; he might be hurt that you aren't into him at that moment; he might want to but not because he thinks it would be wrong. Plus there are also different kinds of not into it, from "I want space now" to "sex isn't what I had in mind but doesn't sound bad either" and his guess about which one it is might influence his reaction.

Every couple has mismatched libidos. Our sex drives wax and wane like the moon, and they're individual things on top of it. Depending how important sex is to each partner, that can cause a lot of stress in a relationship. Or not. I think how people approach these things is a lot more important than just how often.
    For married folk, sex is like eating oatmeal.

I F'in wish. I have oatmeal every day...and I like it.