Laying in bed.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    About to give an EEG to a cute vet
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Just took a chocolate cupcake from the freezer and heated it up...I'm currently feeling like a pig, but a very satisfied pig..lol
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Dreaming of ......................................
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    In bed, scared to look in the kitchen
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Wishing there was another box of Kleenex. Toilet paper is so rough!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    In bed, scared to look in the kitchen

Is there a ghost in there?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Now watching cute vet fill out questionnaires
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @angelxss Is he single? are you going to ask him for his number? I bet it is frowned upon at work. At least you get perks, like drooling over cute vets.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,153 Member
    Options
    Finished my bike ride on the trainer, showered, and feeling unmotivated to do anything else so I am watching NCIS past episodes instead.
  • angelxsss
    edited December 2016
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @angelxss Is he single? are you going to ask him for his number? I bet it is frowned upon at work. At least you get perks, like drooling over cute vets.

It's a definite perk :) I found out he's 30, divorced, in school. He might smoke, but he has his own house and dog and he has cute eyes :) we've been talking for an hour.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

It's a definite perk :) I found out he's 30, divorced, in school. He might smoke, but he has his own house and dog and he has cute eyes :) we've been talking for an hour.

I met my husband at work.. we got engaged and married and kept working together for 10 years.

I could happen to you too!!!!
  • angelxsss
    Options
    It was all good until he and my coworker started *kitten* on feminism/equality. I don't think I love that.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

If his smoking could possibly be a problem, I suggest running in the opposite direction. My hubby's smoking is pretty much the only thing hubs and I really fight about, and it really is a huge problem for us. Well, it is a huge problem for me....my complaining and febreezing and opening windows bothers him..lol
  • angelxsss
    edited December 2016
    Options
    lol I didn't even tell him my name. I'm dumb. At least he has to come back later. If they don't break him today I guess
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I would feel so good if all his attention was on me. Is that how it's supposed to feel, or am I just a narcissist? lol