Question for WOMEN?????

Options
13»

Replies

• ayesha30
    ayesha30 Posts: 43
    Options
    I always do due to bloating and water weight. I take Midol the day before and the day of weigh in because it helps with both. HTH
    I think that my body maybe immune to Midol, it used to work so well now it does nothing for me at all!
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have the same problem i gain at least 5 pounds during my time of the month. i still exercise and eat healtyh too. It is just water retention.
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I would skip this week's weigh in and record next week's weigh in.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Yeppers. I can gain upwards of 5 pounds with all the water I retain. It's most unfortunate.
  • ayesha30
    ayesha30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Trust me you're not the only one! Last month I gained 9 pounds and I finally got it off this week! And guess what's dur agin any minute now? Yep, TOM! Ugh! Sometimes it's tough being a woman but I wouldn't want to be a man! :tongue:
    I keep asking my husband to trade places with me just this time a month for a week.....lol!!:laugh:
  • monibee
    monibee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's completely normal and completely unpreventable. Nothing I do ever changes when I'm on my period. I actually go down quite a bit after my period because I was really trying not to gain during. If I stay the same, I'm happy. If I go up more than 4 pounds, I start to freak out.
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    I went down at the beginning of the week, but then gained almost 2 pounds :( I'm hoping in the next day or 2, I will see the # come back down.....sucks!!!
  • livesthere
    livesthere Posts: 71
    Options
    I don't know how much I gain but I gain a lot. My boobs always grow like a whole cup size and I gain weight. So yes, my answer is yes! I think it's totally normal and you shouldn't even count it.:happy:
  • mytemple76
    mytemple76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel like I gain at least 10. I think 4 sounds about right. That's nothing compared to the lovely mood swings though. Or is that just me? lol!
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I always gang that TOM too. It's just water retention, though, and gone by the next week. I wouldn't be concerned unless the weight is accumulating - gaining 5 pounds that TOM and only dropping 2 the following week. Don't worry about it! If you just can't stand to log the gain, just skip that week's weigh-in (although, personally, I think it's a great way to track your body's rhythms).
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh myself at that time.
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started today and weighed about a pound more than yesterday. I"ve never paid much attention before.