Worst food combo you used to eat

Options

Replies

• Scheherazadea
    Options
    California burrito with a dulce de leche churro.

2x2, animal style, with animal style fries, and a vanilla milkshake at In-N-Out.

Steak frites (where the steak was at least 12oz).

Sushi, sushi, sushi, and udon...and gelato.

Top it off with a Bellini whenever I had the time of day!

Needless to say, I did not eat these things all at once or even regularly. If I did, I'd find it miraculous that my doctor still thinks I'm at a healthy weight.
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    Fritos corn chips with chili beans, cheese and bacon.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    California burrito with a dulce de leche churro.

2x2, animal style, with animal style fries, and a vanilla milkshake at In-N-Out.

Steak frites (where the steak was at least 12oz).

Sushi, sushi, sushi, and udon...and gelato.

Top it off with a Bellini whenever I had the time of day!

Needless to say, I did not eat these things all at once or even regularly. If I did, I'd find it miraculous that my doctor still thinks I'm at a healthy weight.

Animal style fries? I did not know they did that!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Saltine crackers with mayonnaise... bleck...
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    fried potato and mayo sandwiches on white bread.
  • cricket754
    cricket754 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    One name: Pizza Inn

Ick!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i used to eat kettle potato chips with ketchup.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    mine is not a gross combo but not so healthy

Wheat bread with peanut butter and then topped with honey and it was oh so good I would have at least 2 slices this way and now my kids love it. thank God they are stick thin and burn it off through out the day.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    raw cookie dough by the tube...ditto raw brownie batter...

There used to be a kind of ice cream that was chocolate, with bits of chocolate cake and chocolate icing IN the ice cream...I would put hot fudge on top of *that* and eat it by the pint.

When I was in college my mom would make my roommate and I New York style cheesecakes. They weighed a TON. We'd finish them in 2 days, along with CANS of cherry pie filling to eat on top of the cheesecake. We'd demolish apple pies the same way - also home made.

I have this memory of eating peanut butter and Dorito sandwiches on toast...
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    fried twinkies and clams at the fair...ugh...
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Chicken tenders, french fries, mashed potatoes fully loaded and sweet tea..... USED to be my favorite meal!

And of course ---- pizza with ranch!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza (3-4 slices) and an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's.
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    my first year in college dominos used to have a 3 for 15 deal on their pizza's so me and my roommates used to order three large pizzas!!!! one for each of us!!! and i could finish the whole thing in one sitting.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Pizza with Ranch.

::sigh::
  • sambustem
    sambustem Posts: 83
    Options
    GOTTA do this one!!! OK, and this was last week did this (and pretty much every Sat until THIS week!!)

5 slices Domino's sausage and feta pizza
    3 Green Apple Smirnoff's
    3 macadamia nut cookies with vanilla bean ice cream on top

OK...and we see why I have to lose 100 lbs and have started MFP?!?!?!?!!?
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I used to get those #3's at Wendys, those burgers that could clog your heart.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Canada I had Poutine (once & only once).
    It was pretty good but man I don't even want to think about the calories & sodium that was in it.

Poutine (if you don't know) is french fries covered in gravy & depending on where you get it,
    it's covered in other things. I think what I had, was fries with gravy, some kind of meat, cheese & I can't remember what else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    :blushing: My most frequent go-to comfort food (actually, a coma food) ~ a can of Betty Crocker Cherry Frosting put in the freezer for about 30 minutes, OR a big batch of homemade buttercream frosting. I would go into a disgusting sugar coma every time....:blushing:
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    Oh yeah, and mayonnaise toast. You spread the mayo on the bread and run it under the broiler - I could eat half a loaf of white bread that way....
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    McDonalds fries dipped in Chicken sauce....OK , It;s mayonaise!!! OH SO GOOD!!!! With a double quarter pounder...and a milk to make it nutritious!!! LOL (hangover food!)