Where do you lose fat first

Options

Replies

• ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I actually have been losing pretty evenly throughout, thing is I have tons of fat in the abdomen area, so it almost looks like I haven't lost much there
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    My BOOBS and my face!Starting to see my legs look better also!!!!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Waiste (yay) and boobs (boo).
    I think my butt hasn't changed at all, but that's ok, better for the Zumba!!

I collect fat in my boobies, face (cheeks), butt and love handles
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :sad: I lose from the top and go dow. Boy....,how I wish it were the other way around! :grumble: There's a song out there for us fat bottomed girls!!! lol, But I soon hope It won't be my song.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am the same as you. I lose it on my stomach,love handles etc. I am a double d and would love to lose weight in my chest.
    I always have to buy bigger dresses and get them taken in at the stomach,it is so annoying.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    my chest. You end up seeing my ribs before i lose anything off my *kitten* and hips
  • misty_meadows15
    Options
    I lose in my face, and wrists. lol. :)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my arms!! and neck. lol

middle to lose: stomach

LAST: legs!!!

tha'ts just me tho!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    My chest and my face lose it first.
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My face, collar bone, thighs and waist are smaller. My chest is still 38DDD but i have always been very busty.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My butt, thighs, hips have definitely gone first - my belly is smaller and so are my arms. My chest and face still look the same, which totally sucks since I am definitely an apple shape.
    My cardio is focused mostly on the lower half, so that makes sense and my husband says its a huge difference from before - though instead of being wide and flat my butt is looking pretty perky. Just wish I could lose my chest!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    face, stomach. love handles, arms... everything else is the same size! not that that is a bad thing. i don't want to be skinny i like my thick legs and round booty. i lost weight where i felt there was too much fat.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i've lost quite a bit in my stomach and hips. not so much in my arms or chest.
  • Gabstersm
    Gabstersm Posts: 7
    Options
    From what I can tell, I love from my face and belly first.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    So far it seems like in my lower belly. I have these little indentations/dimples where it looks sunken in..weird...
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Of course it always seems like the tousch is first to go.:mad: :mad:
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Normally for me id lose it first from my stomach and my ''love handles''.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    boobs!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed that I lose in my chest, enough to make a difference. Even when I am a small in clothing sizes my boobs still make it hard to wear clothes with buttons.

I love in my thighs, I think because of the elliptical. I lose evenly in my arms and tummy but they seem to be slow going. My butt never seems to go away :/
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    First to lose, my thighs and back. Last to lose, stomach and arms : (
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!