Commando. Tri equals no pants
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Whatever's clean
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I love Commando panties. Cotton, seamless. Awesome. I had some by Warner's but they stopped making them. Then I found Commando. Wear them under yoga pants, no slip, no lines.

I wear Exofficio under my skorts. They are not seamless, but have moisture wicking fabric and are great for breath ability for cardio.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Bikini microfiber briefs.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Serqita wrote: »
    I wear Granny panties or bikini panties to workout in.

This is the second time in two days that you have bumped a long buried thread about underwear. You may want to make your own thread if it's an important issue to you.

Some people just really enjoy discussing underwear. :wink:
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Commando. I also dislike panty lines and I always feel like my thongs are giving me a wedgie while I'm working out (even when they're not). Going without solved both those problems.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a thong or commando.. I hate it when my underwear line is visible and I can't stand it when I'm squatting and my knickers are showing cause the pants are see through when the fabric stretches..

So thong it usually is.. Then commando if I'm in yoga shorts
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    quote="rchiecuto;21352213"]I was in the gym locker room locking up my stuff when I heard two older ladies (60ish) talking about how they go commando in the gym. Dry heaved mentally, then left very fast[/quote]

Dear rchiecuto,

I don't want to look through 5 pages to find your original idiotic quote about the older ladies. Just want to say, "What comes around goes around. Not one of us is getting younger, and you better hope nature is extra special to you...But with your mindset, I'm thinking it will be the opposite. Good luck with that."
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I wear what I usually wear-- boxer briefs.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Cotton bikini cut. I tried the hubs' boxer briefs one day, they were okay until they got all bunchy.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    If you have trouble with utis, try changing out of gym clothes and panties asap. Hanging around in sweaty clothes is not a good idea. For me, it depends in the workout as to which underwear to choose. Running-lined running shorts(no extra undies), running in tights/bike shorts-thong, lifting -breathable bikini or hipster, aerobics -whatever undies I wore to bed (usually cotton bikini) because I do it in my living room .
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I only wear seamless panties but wear skorts to work out in as I hate having every crease and bulge on show.

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    always thongs or commando. comfier for me.