Why is weight loss so slow?

Options
today is day 25 of my weight loss Journey I have exercised every single day for 1-2 hours a day. I do cardio and weight training. starting w is 207 current weight is 198. I guess I just figured that I would lose way more than what I have so far. there are some days the scale doesn't move for a few days. and yes I log everything I eat and I stay in my calorie deficit every day. I heard about losing inches. I guess I just thought that with the 30 day workout challenge I would lose my weight loss at the beginning. after my 30 Day Workout challenge I'm going to go for 5 days a week working out my goal is to lose a total of 60 pounds.I would like to be 140 by November 2017.

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    have you ever considered LCHF? I averaged nearly 4 pounds a week for the first 6 months and about 2.5 since then. That said...you are doing great
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    That's actually pretty fast. A good rate. Congrats!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well. It works differently for everyone but the biggest part is getting the habits ingrained and set which it seems like you've done. You'll have slow weeks where the scale doesn't budge and you'll have huge weeks where suddenly you're down several pounds. Keep up what you're doing!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Drink more water. No, more. More, I said, MORE!
  • jadevalentine
    jadevalentine Posts: 10 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I didnt weigh as much as you OP, but if you wanna talk slooooowww weight loss... It took me 2 years to lose the 30lbs that i needed to lose! You're doing great :+1: [/quote]

I am impressed with your perserverance Christine_72! Inspirational! I really needed to read this today. :)

16839606.png