What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am getting ready for my night on the town.. (well here in a bout 5 more mins).. worried about the heels a little, hopefully I can pull off Miss Grace tonight..

You will smash it! And look gorgeous as well! Have so much fun!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I am getting ready for my night on the town.. (well here in a bout 5 more mins).. worried about the heels a little, hopefully I can pull off Miss Grace tonight..

aaawww thank you.. your post could not have come at a better time.. I feel like I am going on my first date!!

<3:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Shopping whiskey.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

oh yay! you just worried about walking in the heels or if the heels go with the outfit?? You'll be fine
  • RoxieDawn
    synchkat wrote: »

oh yay! you just worried about walking in the heels or if the heels go with the outfit?? You'll be fine

I am worried about walking in the heels..My outfit looks great, but Miss Grace I am not..
  • synchkat

I am worried about walking in the heels..My outfit looks great, but Miss Grace I am not..

Little steps and go slowly. Put your shoulders back and sway your hips so you're strutting in them. Then if you stumble a bit no one will notice cause you're totally working it. but just take small steps you'll be fine
  • RunHardBeStrong

aaawww thank you.. your post could not have come at a better time.. I feel like I am going on my first date!!

Awww! How exciting! You will be just fine. Listen to what Ali said about owning that *kitten*!
  • RoxieDawn

Little steps and go slowly. Put your shoulders back and sway your hips so you're strutting in them. Then if you stumble a bit no one will notice cause you're totally working it. but just take small steps you'll be fine

Ahhh thanks.. now me working it might look funny.. :)
  • synchkat

nothing is worse than a woman in a beautiful outfit and clomping along like she is on a mission to get somewhere.
    Just strut around, ooze confidence and you will be the belle of the ball
  • RoxieDawn

Awww! How exciting! You will be just fine. Listen to what Ali said about owning that *kitten*!

nothing is worse than a woman in a beautiful outfit and clomping along like she is on a mission to get somewhere.
    Just strut around, ooze confidence and you will be the belle of the ball

Own it and OOZE Confidence! this might be the best advice I have received all year long!!!

thanks you two.. <3<3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Pchopping more funny things no one will get.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Try us! I personally crack up at your pchopping skills you have posted thus far.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Heyyy I got it ..
  • synchkat
    I'm sitting on the couch. Trying to decide if I should order or eat food I have already
  • Binge-watching The OA on Netflix while binge-eating pretzel M&M's...
    #WithDietDrPepperCherry
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I'm painting
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Sitting here waiting for dinner
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2016
    GymRatSF wrote: »

Smear some gravy on me and call me dinner :o:D

Sorry ..you know I had to :#
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Eating a popsickle...even though its cold out there..lol!
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »

Smear some gravy on me and call me dinner :o:D

Sorry ..you know I had to :#

LMAO!!! Gravy and biscuits!