What's something new you recently got that you're excited about?

Options
13»

Replies

• CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    new workout pants that are 2 sizes smaller than the ones I got at the beginning of summer
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    A very wide silver ring for my ring finger since my wedding ring hasn't fit for about 30 lbs.....
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    It's not in stock yet, but I've got this old book on order. It shows the portion sizes that we (UK) used to eat, so it will be interesting to compare it with portion sizes nowadays.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0112429610/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    LOL..mine isn't fitness related, but I bought new booties for my dog...was excited, but he's not! He's walking around like he's got some kind of affliction...not sure they'll work!
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
    LOL..mine isn't fitness related, but I bought new booties for my dog...was excited, but he's not! He's walking around like he's got some kind of affliction...not sure they'll work!

I tried to get Diva to wear bootees but she hated them (she's fine with me dressing her up usually, see her Christmas party outfit on my avatar!). I use Mushers Secret Paw Wax on her now, to protect her pads from snow/ice/salt/grit.

For non-fitness related excitement: I've spent the past week talking to my Amazon Echo and getting Alexa to change the colour of my Philips Hue bulbs. It's like a disco in here every night ;-)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

I tried to get Diva to wear bootees but she hated them (she's fine with me dressing her up usually, see her Christmas party outfit on my avatar!). I use Mushers Secret Paw Wax on her now, to protect her pads from snow/ice/salt/grit.

For non-fitness related excitement: I've spent the past week talking to my Amazon Echo and getting Alexa to change the colour of my Philips Hue bulbs. It's like a disco in here every night ;-)

I'll be finding this or something similar today, thank you!!!
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    A bunch of grippy socks to wear at yoga class.
  • _NMW
    _NMW Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    A pair of Nike Zoom Elite 8s and a Garmin Forerunner 235 :D
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    New medium-weight baselayer. Wind chills of -15F / -27C is no longer a good reason to skip my morning walk.