Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am working to get back on track this year and am looking for friends. I am 46, work full time as a high school English teacher (lots of grading), mom to 3 teenage daughters (16, 15, 13), and help my husband with his side business.
  • Henzcass1
    Henzcass1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Could do with some mates
  • MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me champs xx let's do this! :)
  • bill9745
    bill9745 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends. And I'm new so I have like 2. Add me!
  • Baruchuda
    Baruchuda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends on here! I gained about 50lbs between May and December this year. I haven't been this heavy in over 5yrs. The high a few weeks ago was 192. I'm already down to 178 with diet changes and exercise. I want to be 150 by the end of February and 125 for the spring. I've been 125 in the last few years but really hovered in the 130's-140's mostly. In 2005 and 2010 I also got this heavy and took it off. Depression and health issues caused the weight gain every time. Let's support each other!
  • plumcrazyin100mile
    Options
    Could use some pals I'm doing it alone lol

Hi I'm new at this. My doctor wants me to lose weight for a kidney transplant by having a gastric sleeve. I am going to try and lose 50lbs in the next 5 months by diet and exercise I think if I can do this I won't have the surgery. So here I am needing friends and support. Thanks,and best wishes to everyone.
  • unstoppable46532
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am starting this yet again, and I need some motivation and friends along the way...add me up!!
  • colivb94
    colivb94 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate eachother
  • Dragonunderthemountain
    Options
    hi guys
    please give your opinions to my post
  • TexasNurseSteph
    TexasNurseSteph Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 264 lbs. My goal is 165 lbs. I lost 41 pounds and i have gained pounds back. My start weight was 289 lbs. I gained a large amount of weight (like 120 pounds!) with my last pregnancy. I have a family history of diabetes, I want to avoid that and be able to be more active with my 2 kids. I would like to restart my weight loss journey. I would love to have new friends, and friends who are maybe in a similar situation as me. Thanks!
  • AmandaNBaker75
    AmandaNBaker75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Shakiraj22
    Shakiraj22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation and support! I also want to support others
  • jessicawfoster
    jessicawfoster Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm needing motivational and supporting friends!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • rockergreg
    rockergreg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to MFP!
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been on my fitness journey for nearly 4 years, through an entire pregnancy & beyond. Support from & accountability to my MFP buddies plays a big part in that. Feel free to add me xx
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me :)