What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    to do 10 push ups and 10 situps....I can do 0 sit ups and 6 pish ups...and go to 2nd karate class tonight even though I feel like a very large truck ran me over and backed up amd ran me over again.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Less than 150 carbs a day
  • velricky92
    velricky92 Posts: 10 Member
    Getting abs at 154lbs and going pro 2017!
    Lets go!!!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Just trying to get to through the holidays by hiking everyday and eating mindfully and logging meticulously. Have been less than mindful recently.

great goals. I want to hike most days over the holidays too....won't get out tomorrow but the rest of the days
  • Serenade_N
    Serenade_N Posts: 152 Member
    A microMini goal in addition to my December mini goal:
    For the rest of December to carry out home
    Exercise routine daily.
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    So many, lol. Right now, drop another 10-15 pounds. Working on it one day at a time. Then start working on muscle gain.
  • deester82
    deester82 Posts: 69 Member
    Continue to maintain through the holidays (maybe even lose if I can). Then I'd like to be in the 180's by February - I'm sitting around 194 right now.
  • elleske
    elleske Posts: 23 Member
    Disneyworld in 5 months! Want to be able to enjoy it without being exhausted and want to fit comfortably in every ride. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!