What's the hardest exercise for you to perform?

Options

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    burpees. my big fat belly gets in the way. used to be bench dips but i can do those now. so now i'm determined to conquer the burpee.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Lunge jumps, and frog squats aren't hard for me to do but I feel like its the hardest on my muscle ( aka gives me the best workout)

Amen to that.
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Push ups for me at this stage, I have bad knees, and no upper body strength so trying to modify them on my knees hurts a ton :(
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Anything involving Triceps. I survived a broken neck 30 years ago. But those muscles have been MIA ever since.
  • 1derwhy
    1derwhy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Planks. HATE them.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    For those of you who can't do pull-ups, why don't you guys get a door extension and some resistance bands? Doing "pull-downs" work the same exact muscles and are a lot easier. (I've seen more results with pull-downs than with struggling for 2 pull-ups). :D
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    pull ups and push ups ugh hate them.
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I personally hate the ab exercise called the lumberjack. It's hard to do if you do it right and turn the resistance on the cables up. You can feel your abs screaming afterwards.

My number one enemy is the pull up. I can do one, then I can do a half one. >.<
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    10lb medicine ball leg lifts or small edge (full crimp) fingerboard pull ups. I'm a climber
  • soifua
    soifua Posts: 82
    Options
    pull ups, I just can't do them ... the dreya roll from p90x is a bit difficult for me too
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm shuddering just thinking about it.....my trainer keeps making me do longer and longer sprints on the treadmill-but without turning it on! It's like running through quicksand!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    by far the hardest exercise is the first one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Push ups.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    pull ups, I just can't do them ... the dreya roll from p90x is a bit difficult for me too

Yeah. That's my 2nd worst enemy. I sometimes slide off my mat and hit my head on the tile LOL.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Double crunches I think they're called. You bend your knees 90 degrees parallel to the floor, bring your butt off the floor and your knees to your chest as you crunch. It's a killer. After about 5, I have to take a break!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I HATE Jumping Jacks. lol. Too much hoping around for me.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Power Snatch, very technique based lift.

Couldn't read this and keep a straight face. Teehee.

Okay. *mature face*

Why do you do the power snatch and not the full snatch?
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Getting off my *kitten* to do anything!!!!

Really... just running, i can't run.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    for sure pull ups! I can do two right now, which passes army fitness standards for women so I would like to say I am ahead of the game, but man...those two pull ups take all I have..
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    Burpees and SUPER high box jumps (I'm comfy with about 2 ft and then I lose it!)