Does anybody here do beach body programs?

Options
13»

Replies

• emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Question for all of you... besides insanity, which programs don't require home gym equipment?
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing 21 day fix, and I have to say that so far, it's my favorite!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've done all 3 rounds of T25, TurboFire, Piyo, and Chalene Extreme (CLX). I started the Brazilian Butt Lift, but didn't finish the whole program because I just can't stand the trainer. T25 got me in the best shape of my life, and the 25 minute workouts were perfect for me. Turbofire is amazing cardio and is just really fun. Piyo works you harder than you think it's going to and is wonderful for improving flexibility. And CLX gave me muscle definition that I'd never had before and I'm extremely proud of. Love Beachbody programs!
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've been on T-25 Gamma for a while but haven't been able to get through all the workouts in a week yet. However, I also train at my work gym too so it makes up for it.

I'm hoping to get new Tour de Corp for Christmas.
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Question for all of you... besides insanity, which programs don't require home gym equipment?

PiYo doesn't require equipment, just a yoga mat

T25 didn't either, atleast the Alpha round didn't.
  • 321BooM
    321BooM Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have done Kayla Itsines BBG. I find it really does work and the more you eat well the better the results. I do it from home with a yoga mat and a set of hand weights
  • TalQureshi
    TalQureshi Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm currently doing insanity and just finished month 1 and the recovery week. Next week starts the dreaded month 2 workouts

The plan is to compete insanity and move on to insanity asylum (if I don't go insane or die in the process)

Feel free to add me, would be nice to share results and motivate each other.

Good luck all

Tal
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    TalQureshi wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm currently doing insanity and just finished month 1 and the recovery week. Next week starts the dreaded month 2 workouts

The plan is to compete insanity and move on to insanity asylum (if I don't go insane or die in the process)

Feel free to add me, would be nice to share results and motivate each other.

Good luck all

Tal

I did Insanity, Insanity Max30 and Asylum. Asylum was not as hard as what you read online in my opinion. It was in fact very challenging but much more well balanced as there is weight resistance training in there too. It was my favorite of the three. Insanity my second favorite and I was miserable through max30.
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    nicolio83 wrote: »
    Pretty much done them all--except for Body Beast!! Insanity Max30 was one of my favorites--and I usually HATE cardio. I look forward to seeing your results, I have friends that have completed that and I remember being very impressed by the results. Beachbody is a great company, and I've been happy with all of the programs I've done.

I've done many now (Insanity, 21dfx, p90x3, piyo, asylum vol.1, hammer and chisel, insanity max30....) now body beast and it is by far my favorite of them all.
  • allym979
    allym979 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is an awesome one! That one is probably among my favorites.
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done or is currently do any beach body programs. I just finished 3 rounds of 21 day fix and now I'm on day 2 of beach body's Body Beast. Does anyone have success stories or how there journey is going so far? Any intake on beach body.

I have done P90X, Insanity, P90X3, and Body Beast. Right now I am doing a blend of Body Beast and P90X3 in hopes of losing 15 lbs and 7% body fat. I would love to connect with people using similar programs.
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    eta: Sagi is a little annoying in the videos, but the program worked well for me. LOL

Really annoying! I now use the printout sheets and don't bother watching the DVD now.