What's Your Christmas Dinner?

Options
I'm making beer ham, butter & parsley red potatoes, mac N cheese, Italian green beans & sliced grape tomatoes and deviled eggs

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Prime rib, whole roasted cauliflower w/ brown butter, roasted carrots w/ dill, garlic mashed potatoes and a mixed greens salad.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    strip steaks with peppers, onions and mushrooms and broccoli on the side
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Husband came home from CostCo with a ham, so that's our meat. I had stuff planned for turkey so I'll do mashed potatoes, carrot and turnip, green beans, stuffing and gravy. He also bought the world's biggest pumpkin pie and I asked who else was coming. There's only the two of us tomorrow, the thing is like two feet across!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Italian.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Spiral sliced ham, scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, and peach pie and pumpkin pie.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Spiral ham, mashed potatoes, some kind of veggie (I think broccoli/cauliflower mix), biscuits, Christmas dessert, and date pudding
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    roast veggies and rump steak
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut personal pan pepperoni and half the Tuscany meaty marinara pasta for me. Hubby is having a meat lover's P'zone and the other half of the pasta. The ILs are cooking a turkey breast for me, so I'll eat that in the evening. Mostly I will be going ham on cookies and sweets. I expect to hit 3500 calories tomorrow, if not more.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Pizza Hut personal pan pepperoni and half the Tuscany meaty marinara pasta for me. Hubby is having a meat lover's P'zone and the other half of the pasta. The ILs are cooking a turkey breast for me, so I'll eat that in the evening. Mostly I will be going ham on cookies and sweets. I expect to hit 3500 calories tomorrow, if not more.

Thats super festive
  • Lin_marie11
    Lin_marie11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Stuffed shells and salad
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ham, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, brussels sprouts, veggie tray, dinner rolls.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    We had turkey with all the fixins tonight (mash, stuffing, gravy, rolls). Tomorrow is brisket and ribs with homemade cornbread and mac and cheese. Boxing Day will be beef loin roast with roasted veggies and baby red potatoes.
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Meh, I might do a veggie pizza or I might do scalloped potatoes, steamed veggies, and ham. It's just the man and me, and he has to work.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided yet. Leaning toward a pound of salmon filets, a half pound of red skin potatoes, and a pound of asparagus though.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Husband suggested homemade pizzas so we're doing that, there will also be at least one bottle of beer involved as well :)
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    Christmas day been and almost gone here. Swarmy 33 degs, heatwave conditions for our area. BBQ chicken in lieu of turkey, various salads, roast vegs, steamed veges. Followed by trifle. Three glasses only of champagne all day...lots of water. Some nibbles but not too many.

Time for bed now...
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,938 Member
    Options
    We had turkey and veg for dinner ... and pavlova topped with whipped cream and fruit for dessert. :)
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Shredded beef sandwiches
    Lasagna
    Ham
    Potatoes
    Lots of cookies.
  • LadyoftheCake
    LadyoftheCake Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sirloin beef tip roast with baby carrots and red potatoes, crescent rolls, broccoli and cheese, and something else, just don't know what yet.

And cookies, candy and fudge...In moderation of course... and Merry Christmas to y'all!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Tofurky , mashed potatoes,scalloped potatoes,stuffing,gravy,buns,turnip

Appel crisp, chocolate cake ,ice cream

Snacks ,chips,nuts,chocolates,holiday hog,cookies